Opinions Needed: Minilisa or Boogie Bucket?

Minilisa or Boogie Bucket

• Minilisa! Step outside the "boogie" box!!

• Boogie!!! If it ain't broke...

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you love something there is nothing wrong with having it in multiples.
I own four Coach Ali's and four Coach Bleeker Duffles. They are my alltime favorite bag. That being said there is nothing wrong with branching out to a diffferent style. I ordered the Getting Warmer in Grape and will post pictures on Monday. You might want to consider this one in all black.

Is there any way you could try the minilisa on? If you know the boogie works for you, then getting it in all black makes sense. I LOVE the minilisa but I agree that the boogie is prettier in black--I think the minilsa is gorgeous in colors.

If you know it works, it works. I've purchased the same style in a couple colors of handbags before; once you finally find a good fit, there's nothing wrong with sticking with what you know works for your lifestlyle.

Honestly, I like both. BUT I really love this particular Boogie, the black with black trim, but if you want to try a different bag then there is nothing wrong with the black minilisa. The black minilisa is the one I actually like with the brass hardware, I would have preferred silver on the other colours.

Thanks everyone and keep those opinions coming! Yes, I am definitely intrigued by the Getting Warmer. I can't believe how fast Grape sold out! Well, yes I can...it's a gorgeous color, lol. So I think I'll hold out until I can see some people's modeling pics of that? It's bigger than the Boogie but I think they are both just as tall so that could work for me. And I love that it has the pocket on the front. Well this is great...I just went from trying to decide between two bags to three!! :P

Also, Tano Expert, the Self Service in black.. Is it all black or does it have a contrasting trim?

I voted for the Minilisa because you already have 3 boogies. With that said, I would confirm the return/exchange policy where you are planning to buy your bag and as long as it is refundable, then I'd give the Minilisa a fair shot. You know that if you can return it, you can always get yet another boogie. Just my 2 cents. :shrugs:Good luck!

Yeah,as long as they are in stock I'll be ordering from MHB ... great return policy and I'm guaranteed a dustbag! :P But now I'm starting to lean towards the Getting Warmer. It's so frustrating!!! I wish I could decide! :nuts:

I voted Minilisa...but the real question is how diverse are you wanting your collection to be? Getting Warmer is a completely different look from the Minilisa and the Boogie.

Yeah...good point Voodoo. I'm hoping to see some modeling shots of the Getting Warmer this week. I've imagined it on me, but I could be completely off ya know?

^^I know exactly what you mean... Tano has a lot of bags I really like but I know they just aren't 'me'. You are smart to see what they are going to look like on others. :yes:

I'm voting for the boogie. The black on black is gorgeous with the silver hardware. You already know the style works for you. When you are carrying it, most people won't know you have other boogies at home. I say go for the tried and true boogie.

Lmao! I love that you said no one would know how many Boogies I have at home!

You know I almost ordered it last night and then I started looking at everyone's minilisa's again, lol.

:graucho:Not to enable you or anything....

Don't forget....the Holiday and Spring '09 colors are, really, kind of right around the corner.... Boogies are going to ship first no matter what in these yummy new colors AND....

If you buy the Minilisa and she arrives and you aren't smitten you know our favorite retailer will take good care of you AND....

This may be the last time you can get the Minilisa AND...

Well...no more AND. Just my thoughts!

I wish I could see a Minilisa in Avocado. When I imagine it I don't like it...but then this little voice says "how could you not like a green bag"? lmao! But then every time I imagine me walking around with a black on black Boogie on my arm the little voice says "Yea, that girl's going places", lol. And then I try to imagine a black minilisa on my arm and it's like someone's covering my eyes! I can't see a thing!! lmao. I may just have to bit the bullet and get both in front of me to decide.