Opinions Needed! MC Sneakers or MC Sandals????

KathyD

O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
After the persistance of DD, I ordered these MC sneakers :wtf: . They came today & fit perfectly. :love: They are the last pair of MC ones in my size. My problem is that I never wear sneakers! I have one pair of leopard Cole Hann that I've worn a few times in 2 years. However, they are very comfortable! Please help me decide. Do you like them? :shrugs: Honestly? Or should I return them for the MC sandals, either the shorter heels or platform? Please tell which one & why. Thank you so much. I took a pic with my new fringe speedy. Is that too much MC? Paired with white shirt/jeans??
lvs1.jpg

lvs2.jpg

I'd definitely return those MC sneakers,they look like something a clown would wear,sorry :yucky:.Pairing them with the that bag is overkill without a doubt.

I'd definitely return those MC sneakers,they look like something a clown would wear,sorry :yucky:.Pairing them with the that bag is overkill without a doubt.
Appreciate your opinion. That's why I started the thread. Just don't think they're me. I wouldn't have to wear them with a MC bag though.

I think with the right outfit and a solid color bag you would be OK. I'm not really diggin the shoes, though. I would say return them for something you'll wear more often. If you're second guessing your purchase now, you'll probably just end up selling them at a loss later.

Rebecca had those I believe and she returned them, said they hurt?

Well either choice I like so you cant go wrong, I guess if you dont wear sneakers that much, you dont need a $500.00 even if they are LV...

like for me, I am a tennis shoe/sneaker FREAK! I dont wear loafers or anything else, sometimes sandals, so a loafer would be a waste for me, even though it may be LV!