Opinions Needed! MC Sneakers or MC Sandals????

Thanks everyone for your help. :heart: I think I'll put the money towards another bag instead of another pair of shoes. Matt, I know you like them, but you're into sneakers. Last time I listen to my daughter. :roflmfao: No more impulse purchases. I repeat.................................

Kathy, as much as I love the sneakers. You might like the mules better. Not saying you couldn't use those mc sneakers cause I still remember your capris that Swanky talked about.

Kathy, as much as I love the sneakers. You might like the mules better. Not saying you couldn't use those mc sneakers cause I still remember your capris that Swanky talked about.
Thanks pinki. You have a good memory. That was in the summer, I think. :nuts: I usually wear mules, low heeled sandals, or flip flops with capris. I don't think I look right in tennis shoes. lol.

However, these are not just sneakers!!! They LV sneakers I love mine and wore them in Frisco last summer with long skirts and capris with spagetti tees.

This thread reminds me of : "I'm drunk & I love LV" , "Twin Kitties", or the one where a PFer called the Miroir a ho bag. I'm so embarassed. It's like what was I thinking. :roflmfao: