Opinions Needed! MC Sneakers or MC Sandals????

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After the persistance of DD, I ordered these MC sneakers :wtf: . They came today & fit perfectly. :love: They are the last pair of MC ones in my size. My problem is that I never wear sneakers! I have one pair of leopard Cole Hann that I've worn a few times in 2 years. However, they are very comfortable! Please help me decide. Do you like them? :shrugs: Honestly? Or should I return them for the MC sandals, either the shorter heels or platform? Please tell which one & why. Thank you so much. I took a pic with my new fringe speedy. Is that too much MC? Paired with white shirt/jeans??
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. LOVE THOSE! if I wasnt a size 13 I would wear those!

3. how much were they? i love them! I missed out on the mens MC chrono shoes!! DAMN!

4. I'd definitely return those MC sneakers,they look like something a clown would wear,sorry :yucky:.Pairing them with the that bag is overkill without a doubt.

5. Wow! lol. Well, these are the only 8 1/2 left in the country.

6. Well I wouldnt do the mc bag and shoes at once but the shoes are so cool!

7. Appreciate your opinion. That's why I started the thread. Just don't think they're me. I wouldn't have to wear them with a MC bag though.

8. I think with the right outfit and a solid color bag you would be OK. I'm not really diggin the shoes, though. I would say return them for something you'll wear more often. If you're second guessing your purchase now, you'll probably just end up selling them at a loss later.

9. What mc sandals were u lookin at? i can think of 3 pairs...

10. $500.

11. this is one pair. the other has a shorter heel, no platform
    [​IMG]

12. My opinion, definately MC sandals! I had a pair of white MC heels and loved them!

13. Rebecca had those I believe and she returned them, said they hurt?

Well either choice I like so you cant go wrong, I guess if you dont wear sneakers that much, you dont need a $500.00 even if they are LV...

like for me, I am a tennis shoe/sneaker FREAK! I dont wear loafers or anything else, sometimes sandals, so a loafer would be a waste for me, even though it may be LV!

14. I feel like a dork now. :shame:

15. i say return them for another bag. though i love shoes, i can't imagine stepping on so much money.