Opinions needed for a gift...

Super cute bag. I think if they had diffrent colors... yup. But not all same bag.. same color. I do really like that bag though. I wished I was getting that bag from you...:P

Ya know what? It's a beautiful bag and anybody who would moan at the sight of a Coach bag as a gift should be throttled!! Each woman can personalize it with a scarf or a fob...they just need to be given the HINT of how to do that....

I think its a great idea! And that is definetly a bag that could be used by all ages, but I agree with the different colors idea. You are so sweet to do this for your employees!

DanaC, New2Coach, Nutz4Coach, EricaLovesCoach, Joannek1717, and Mcoop13: Thank you all for your comments -- I appreciate it!

Can I work for you and your husband? If you're hiring I will send my resume. lol

Absolutely, then we could talk about bags all day long! :biggrin:

Ya know what? It's a beautiful bag and anybody who would moan at the sight of a Coach bag as a gift should be throttled!!

Your comment made me laugh! That is pretty much what my SIL said!

Last edited:
I'd go with the gift card myself, they could use it at the outlet or the full priced store.

Another choice would be those mff gallery totes the outlets have, they come in a lot of different colors and finishes.

Ya know what? It's a beautiful bag and anybody who would moan at the sight of a Coach bag as a gift should be throttled!! Each woman can personalize it with a scarf or a fob...they just need to be given the HINT of how to do that....

I agree! I was just thinking that they could personalize it with a fob or scarf. ;)

Thanks, Smoore and CoachAddict!

We were thinking about getting them gift certificates but the bags were such an amazing deal, around $52 each. The amount we wanted to spend was around $80 per person so we were thrilled when we found such a great bag at such a low price (I think it retailed over $300). Unfortunately, they wouldn't be able to get very much with an $80 gift certificate.

I say give them the bags that you've got now and just pick out different scarves to go with each individual bag. That would take care of not having to find new bags while also taking into consideration the suggestions that others had made about making them different via accessories.
Very cute bag btw. Your DH's employees are very lucky ladies!

Almabr06 and Vtfroggie: Thanks so much for your comments!

Vtfroggie, thank you! I think you just solved my dilemma. Instead of trying to find different colors or returning the bags and getting gift cards, I am going to head back to the outlet store and get them all different colored scarves.

Thank you, everyone, for your suggestions -- I truly appreciate it!

Happy Holidays!!