Opinions Needed Asap!!!

Orange/Pomegranate Spy

• Buy it!

• Leave it!

Results are only viewable after voting.

moe

Jan 10, 2006
What are your thoughts on the orange/ pomegranate spy?
I can't decide.....
On one hand I think it's great burst of color for Spring/Summer, but I worry about stains showing up.
I also think it may look like i'm carrying a giant basketball or orange. LOL
Should I buy it, or not :confused1:

Attachments

• orange.jpg
    orange.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 48
I am afraid this colour is not for me....like the basketball bit...lol, but if you like it would get it, but it does sound like you are in 2 minds regarding it, have you had a look round at other colours?

I like it! But, orange is one of my favorite colors. Also, I don't think it will look like a pumpkin when carried. The one in the picture is stuffed. Once you put your stuff in it, it should slouch a bit (which I think looks great!)

Thanks for all your input. I've decided against the bag. I think the orange is too bright and it takes over the beauty of the Spy details. Plus, I still think it looks like a giant basketball, orange, pumpkin........

I saw this bag at NM a month ago and my heart stopped....then my head took over and said, no way, too trendy....I lvoed the color but when you spend over $2k for a bag, it has to last....and our pratical side takes over....too bad, I wished i had a "trendy bag" budget....

I think it would be great for all year round too, especially fall.. But I guess it depends on your own looks and if you can pull this color off or not...