Opinions...Keep Charbon GGH PT or return to Boutique and wait for another brown???

brahh

LV LOVER!!!
Jan 7, 2009
I had my heart set on a Chestnut GGH or RH PT, but none to be found. Bought Charbon GGH PT, received it yesterday. Need to make a decision...keep or return to Vegas Boutique, hold a credit, and wait for another "brown" to come out (if that happens). Opinons, what do you think of Charbon...thanks!

P1030604.jpg

P1030613.jpg

P1030608.jpg

P1030616.jpg

Oh, I think this Charbon GGH is gorgeous. I'm not a GH person, but the gold really gives a beautiful, stark contrast to the dark, dark color. I'm sure the Chestnut would be lovely, too, but this one is exquisite.

However, if you're doubting at all... I would say return it. The bag should make you sing and dance with joy when you first see it.

Oh, I think this Charbon GGH is gorgeous. I'm not a GH person, but the gold really gives a beautiful, stark contrast to the dark, dark color. I'm sure the Chestnut would be lovely, too, but this one is exquisite.

However, if you're doubting at all... I would say return it. The bag should make you sing and dance with joy when you first see it.

Thanks, riry. My problem is, I had chestnut RH PT and sold it a few weeks ago. Sellers remorse! So, now I'm trying to get another "brown" PT. Maybe a change in color is good??? When I look at Charbon with the GGH I think it is stunning.

^^ Totally agree with riry... Charbon is a great colour and I like it with GGH, even if I'm not a ggh person. For my personal taste, I will take this, but if you are not sure because it wasn't love at first sight, return it and wait for another brown.

I totally get the sellers remorse, but actually my preference would be for this Charbon, it is just stunning especially with the contrast of the GGH.

Much more versatile really too, I think she is a honey! My vote is to keep her!
:heart:

I remember your Chestnut PT!! Beautiful color and distressing. I understand about seller's remorse... but I love this Charbon GGH PT. It's breathtaking...

I appreciate all your comments. I agree, and so does my DH, that it is stunning. When I opened the box yesterday it DID take my breath away. I think I needed some tPFers opinions. It's much darker than chestnut. But, the darkness does give it more versatility.

I appreciate all your comments. I agree, and so does my DH, that it is stunning. When I opened the box yesterday it DID take my breath away. I think I needed some tPFers opinions. It's much darker than chestnut. But, the darkness does give it more versatility.

i think this is your answer ;) you cannot ask for more than that :smile:
i think the bag is lovely! would love to have a charbon one day after i sell a couple lol