Opinions - how many of these watches would you keep and which?

I have accumulated many watches and am not sure if I should keep them all - I have a stainless Cartier Tank Francaise, a two-tone Cartier Santos midsize octagon, a two-tone Tag Heuer Aquaracer, a Technomarine black ceramic, link, a two-tone Rolex 31 mm with oyster bracelet, a gold with MOP face Tiffany dress watch, a Bedat 3 with black face and diamond bezel, a gold Cartier Panthere in the small size, and a Rolex Air King with pink face. I also have some old Movados, a Rado and other assorted watches in my case.

I wear the Rolex 31 most, then the Cartier Santos, then the Air King - so I am definitely keeping those three, but how many of the rest would you keep? Also, for ones you don't wear very much, do you keep changing batteries? Sometimes I don't even know when the battery has run out I don't check very often.

I'm a watch person, and would only keep the 3 watches you wear often. The others will keep needing battery changes and will eventually need repairs. I would consider the watches I don't wear as clutter.

:amazed: Good grief. That's a lot of fabulous watches! I'd keep my favorites and let some of them go. I've been downsizing my jewelry and handbag collections to just my favorite pieces that I wear frequently. And I've had no regrets. It's liberating!

:amazed: Good grief. That's a lot of fabulous watches! I'd keep my favorites and let some of them go. I've been downsizing my jewelry and handbag collections to just my favorite pieces that I wear frequently. And I've had no regrets. It's liberating!
I am doing the same here! It is amazing!