Opinions greatly appreciated!

candyycupcake

Feb 1, 2009
Hello Everyone!

I need to sell either a 1st season Mughetto or a 3rd season Nube and I just can't keep both =(

Can you please help me decide which one to keep?

Thanks!!!

3768605123_328e4465cf.jpg

...... IMO I have had both season 1 & 2 bows... Personally I like season 2 glazed more as season 1 is more heavy & slouchy, but I am one of those rare ones who prefer the glazed

the thing is once you sell theseason 1, it will be hard for u to get back...

I have 3 bow satchels & for the longest time could not cull my list. Mine are all glazed leather & I am having that much trouble already. Why not keep the colour that work best for you? But if you love the matte leather of Season I, it would be quite hard to decide.

this is a tough one! If I were you, I'd sell the mughetto as I agree with everything kiki said and I'd keep the nube as I like that leather better as well as the color...but I am also about making money so I think if you don't really need that much money right now and you think you might in the future, mughetto can sell more easily and for better $ too I think...

Oh my its a tough call.. but if i have to choose, i would defintely keep the mughetto.. that's my HG bag! Maybe you could decide by which leather you prefer? Keep the one you can't live without! :smile:

Both bows are nice, it is a tough decision... i don't own season 1 bow so i am not sure how the leather feels..., but i love the new glazed leather too! Maybe you try using them again and feel which one you love more? :smile:

Thanks everyone for your advice!

After thinking long and hard..I think I'm going to sell my mughetto one =( I think the grey is easier to match outfits...*sigh* i'm really sad to let it go though