Opinions greatly appreciated!

candyycupcake

Feb 1, 2009
Hello Everyone!

I need to sell either a 1st season Mughetto or a 3rd season Nube and I just can't keep both =(

Can you please help me decide which one to keep?

Thanks!!!

starlitepony

Dec 25, 2006
London
yea this is a hard choice but i would love to have the Mughetto.
Think it s a classic colour! keep it!
and you might get sick of the shininess of the nube?

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
Columbus, OH/Toronto CA
...... IMO I have had both season 1 & 2 bows... Personally I like season 2 glazed more as season 1 is more heavy & slouchy, but I am one of those rare ones who prefer the glazed

the thing is once you sell theseason 1, it will be hard for u to get back...

candyycupcake

Feb 1, 2009
*sigh* thanks everyone for their input but I'm still quite undecided right now...=( I love the season one leather but I also love the grey color for fall...

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
SUN-shine-y island
I have 3 bow satchels & for the longest time could not cull my list. Mine are all glazed leather & I am having that much trouble already. Why not keep the colour that work best for you? But if you love the matte leather of Season I, it would be quite hard to decide.

Dec 30, 2007
Miu Miu heaven
this is a tough one! If I were you, I'd sell the mughetto as I agree with everything kiki said and I'd keep the nube as I like that leather better as well as the color...but I am also about making money so I think if you don't really need that much money right now and you think you might in the future, mughetto can sell more easily and for better $ too I think...

ricrea

Apr 20, 2009
Oh my its a tough call.. but if i have to choose, i would defintely keep the mughetto.. that's my HG bag! Maybe you could decide by which leather you prefer? Keep the one you can't live without! :smile:

pinksweety

I love all my bags!
Jan 10, 2009
Both bows are nice, it is a tough decision... i don't own season 1 bow so i am not sure how the leather feels..., but i love the new glazed leather too! Maybe you try using them again and feel which one you love more? :smile:

candyycupcake

Feb 1, 2009
Thanks everyone for your advice!

After thinking long and hard..I think I'm going to sell my mughetto one =( I think the grey is easier to match outfits...*sigh* i'm really sad to let it go though

perguella

Apr 4, 2008
Denmark
Phew! That is a tough one! Too bad you have to sell :sad:

I think you have made the right choice selling the mughetto - I would def. keep the nube!