Opinions... Cocker or Sloane??

etsonis

O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
Hi Ladies,

I found a great deal on a new brown cocker on ebay & scooped it up! However, I can't decide if I should keep the cocker or get a Ferro Sloane instead? I understand that cocker is being discontinued, so I feel I should keep it & the leather is squishy & beautiful, but I'm a little worried it's a bit bulky for my 5'2" petite frame. Also, the prices are going up soon, so I would need to act quickly on the sloane. Your opinions are greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!:tup:

i actually have both these bags, except i have the crocker in nero. i use my ferro sloane much more, just because i find it to be so unique and comfortable. its one of my favorite bags.

I love my ferro Roma and really use this color alot. Just got the sloane in ottone and I'm enjoying the bag...so I vote for ferro sloane, but can you return the ebay purchase?

I have both bags in the same exact colors you described and love both. the cocker has great functionality for everyday due to the outside pockets and the sloane is just a fabulous looking bag especially the color ferro. i use both bags a lot and like the different looks it gives me. I'm really not much help so I guess get both:tup:.

I personally prefer the ferro sloane as it is a gorgeous, stunning bag. Also, the ferro sloane is not readily available as it is a seasonal color. Looks like both bags are not readily available anyways.... If you are really thinking of both bags, get both as you may not be happy/satisfied with whichever one you settle with as you will always be thinking of the other, and they are so different looks wise. That's why so many of us ended up with multiple BV bags :smile: {and then going on a purse ban thereafter} lol

Oh boy!! I'm leaning towards getting both at this time. It would definitely put me on a purse ban for awhile!! But would be so worth it. For those that have the Sloane, is it a very large bag or could you compare it to the size of the cocker without the side pockets? I don't want my bags to overpower me! I have never seen it IRL but love everyone's pics, and how it slouches. Decisions, decisions. :confused1: