Opinions, Coachies, on Andrea Satchel

brahh

LV LOVER!!!
Jan 7, 2009
I don't personally remember this bag, but it is in the 65th Anniversary Catalog. It's called Andrea Satchel #10555 (I did a search here and found a few things, but need some updates and opinions from fellow Coachies that remember this bag). Here's a couple pictures (borrowed from ebay) of Andrea Satchel in Cognac. (13 x 8 x 7) What's the leather like? Opinions of the size? Thanks!

CoachAndreaSatchel.jpg

CoachAndreaSatchelCognac.jpg

I like this bag alot, but personally don't remember it. Just slightly before my time. I know there is a nice one for sale on Bonanzle.

Looks like nice thick leather, almost like if they would have pebbled the legacy leather?!

Hi, I have this bag in the Brass/Black combination and it is very nice bag! I have had lots of compliments on it and it is a style that I don't think will date. I bought it in February 2007 and still carry it today off and on when I am not using my other bags. How much are they asking, I believe the original price was $ 598.00 usf. I had a hard time deciding which color to pick, it came in the black, a purple color, white, maybe a green color(?) and this cognac color. This cognac color is definately nice with the brass hardware.

I've never heard of or seen this bag, it's from before I was into Coach, but I think it's gorgeous! I may have to put that on my "someday" wish list. And since it's from 2007, I would expect it to have that nice thick soft leather.

I really like the colour and shape, I think it's a classic style. I'd like it even more if it didn't have contrast stitching but that's just a personal thing. I think it'd be a great bag to have in your wardrobe!

I saw this bag in the cognac at the Ellenton Outlet a little over a year ago, they also had one in a green color I think it was called Fatigue. They were both in a really nice leather and with the % off they were just over $200.00. The Cognac looked "western" to me with the contrast stitching.

I remember seeing this bag and thinking how beautiful it was...either color is gorgeous and it's a classic. I was hoping to see one pop up at the outlet, but never saw one when I was there...

Wow, I'm surprised how many people haven't seen this bag! It's such a beautiful bag. I was sooo tempted to bid on one the other day, but I resisted! It's a great size and the leather is beautiful.