Opinions, Coachies, on Andrea Satchel

brahh

LV LOVER!!!
Jan 7, 2009
I don't personally remember this bag, but it is in the 65th Anniversary Catalog. It's called Andrea Satchel #10555 (I did a search here and found a few things, but need some updates and opinions from fellow Coachies that remember this bag). Here's a couple pictures (borrowed from ebay) of Andrea Satchel in Cognac. (13 x 8 x 7) What's the leather like? Opinions of the size? Thanks!

CoachAndreaSatchel.jpg

CoachAndreaSatchelCognac.jpg

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
I like this bag alot, but personally don't remember it. Just slightly before my time. I know there is a nice one for sale on Bonanzle.

Looks like nice thick leather, almost like if they would have pebbled the legacy leather?!

Maxie25

Purse Obsessed!
O.G.
Apr 20, 2009
Hi, I have this bag in the Brass/Black combination and it is very nice bag! I have had lots of compliments on it and it is a style that I don't think will date. I bought it in February 2007 and still carry it today off and on when I am not using my other bags. How much are they asking, I believe the original price was $ 598.00 usf. I had a hard time deciding which color to pick, it came in the black, a purple color, white, maybe a green color(?) and this cognac color. This cognac color is definately nice with the brass hardware.

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
I've never heard of or seen this bag, it's from before I was into Coach, but I think it's gorgeous! I may have to put that on my "someday" wish list. And since it's from 2007, I would expect it to have that nice thick soft leather.

*Michi*

コーチがすきです!
O.G.
Apr 22, 2009
I really like the colour and shape, I think it's a classic style. I'd like it even more if it didn't have contrast stitching but that's just a personal thing. I think it'd be a great bag to have in your wardrobe!

Tagner

O.G.
Jul 19, 2008
I saw this bag in the cognac at the Ellenton Outlet a little over a year ago, they also had one in a green color I think it was called Fatigue. They were both in a really nice leather and with the % off they were just over $200.00. The Cognac looked "western" to me with the contrast stitching.