Opinions buying this mff bag as a gift?

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
I have been away for a bit due to some family things with my dbf...My good friend that was diagnosed with *lung cancer* last year is still going through chemo.But the Dr.s are saying that it is working, slowly.Any how, she is wanting a tote style bag and her husband will not buy coach for her:sad:So, I seen a new style tote at the outlet.The mff embossed east west gallery tote in (gunmetal.)Do you think it would be a nice gift?The price is Great, I just got the 20% off card in the mail, so I thought $125.00, including tax for a bag that retails $328.00, wasn't too bad!I just don't know because some say they are not made well, but it looks nice for being a leather mff bag.Well, please give me some opinions.I don't usually buy mff bags for me, but at this time of year, I'am watching my spending for Christmas.I have a borrowed pic. Thank's in advance~

Attachments

• 15242gm1.jpg
    15242gm1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
I dont usually like MFF but I LOVE this tote and she will too!
Thank's, you have such good taste, so your opinion is valued;) Truthbtold~I agree, its gorgeous..The sa that showed it to me said they just got them in and they go fast.I have purchased stuff at the Outlet's and its all still in great shape(accessorie's and fob's)So I know it will hold up nicely!She is 56 btw, so I think she could *rock it*.

I got that same tote for my mom in the crimson.

I don't think MFFs are made poorly. I think the styles may be less elaborate, generally, and they make WAY too many MFF signature items. If you read about all of the bag quality issues around here, most of the complaints are about FP bags, actually. Then again, TPFers tend to buy more FP bags than MFFs.

I bought the same color MFF bag with the kisslock for my friend for her birthday and she loved it.

I think you're a great friend and it's a beautiful gift!

I've looked at this tote a number of times when I've gone to the outlets because I think it really looks classy with the embossed C's and the color. In fact, I like it as much as or ever more than some of the FP totes. I like the matching accessories too, which go well with a lot of other colors. You're so sweet, I'd love to get this from a friend!

I've seen that bag a lot when I go there, it's very cute. I have purchased the same bag in the crimson patent. I absolutely love the way it looks , however the handles don't move very smoothly along the metal rounds, which may have to do mostly with the material being patent leather. The bag is adorable, my only complaint is that the handles don't fall 'naturally' if you know what I mean.

Out of all the MFF bags the gallery tote is a favorite of mine! I love the shape and the hardware. I think it's a good choice! It's a good size too! I really want the red one!

I sure hope your friend gets better! and boo for hubby's that won't buy Coach! lol I guess that's why you need friends that will!

Hi,

I have been eyeing this tote for some time. They are selling like hot cakes on the bay. I saw one sold for $202 and another one sold for about $170+!

I really like this tote even thought it's MFF.