Opinions! Blue India or Blueberry Classique?

1. Pls help me decide which color my first b-bag should be...I am looking for a nice blue that will be good to wear all year long. Help!:flowers:

2. I like blue india! Seems like it would look great with everything, especially jeans.

3. I do love the deep color of the blueberry though...hmmmm

4. It's really a personal preference, so it's up to you. However if it were for me (which it's not) I would be getting blue india.

5. I'm trying to decide between those two exact colors myself...and I am leaning towards blueberry for myself! the color looks so jewelry-like and yummy! Although BI is gorgeous--have seen it myself!, Bal seems to do a lot of turquoisy colors! like the cobalt next season...dusty turquoise...! :heart: :heart:

6. Welcome to the bbag club Shushop! :flowers: Between the two colors you suggested, I would go for the Blue India. I think it's just adorable, esp in the classique style :love:

7. I really like that bright blue color in the new swatches best in terms of blue!

8. I have a Day in the Blue India color and absolutely love it. BI is a beautiful color.

9. Have you seen either IRL? Go for what makes your heart pound! For me - the blueberry classique made my heart stop the first time I saw it!

Good luck with your decision!

10. good advice!!!:upsidedown: :yes:

11. I haven't seen them IRL but the pics from aloha rag are to die in the blueberry...I really wish I hadn't become recently obssessed w/ b-bags. I was spending far too much money as is!!

12. i like blueberry :P

13. Mmm..I like blueberry too. Never seen in IRL, but the pictures that I've seen...*drools* It looks so rich and just gorgeous.

14. I think that blueberry will go with more things than BI.

15. I would go for BLUEBERRY or BI!!! so HOT!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice