Opinions: Bella Mahina

I had considered it. But it is higher in price.

I have had the Muria in Galet, but I have sold it after a few months. It's such a beautiful bag, but for me it wasn't practical and easy to go in and out because of the middle pocket. I don't recommend it, and the price of the Muria and the Bella are too high in my opinion!!

Congrats ! I’m sure you will like it .
The only cons is drawstring couldn’t stay ‘locked’ , but after I added another drawstring inside, the problem solved .
Good morning! I just bought this bag in galet preloved and the drawstrings are very loose. Can you tell me where you bought your additional drawstring?

Good morning! I just bought this bag in galet preloved and the drawstrings are very loose. Can you tell me where you bought your additional drawstring?
Congrats on getting the Bella!
I didn’t buy the additional drawstring, I just removed one drawstring with spring lock from one cosmetic pouch that came together when I bought some skin care. I attached pics , something like this will do the job
Drawstring with spring lock

8B3294C2-06D3-4F13-BFCC-6F5EF4BA1FC4.jpeg

Thread it at the inner part and lock from inside the bag A9E9BCB7-6156-4FB5-ACF3-B2A36D4ECFD3.jpeg

I'm glad I found this thread because there isn't a lot of information on this beautiful bag out there. I just ordered the Bella in blue and am hoping I like it when it arrives. I just love how pretty and feminine the ice blue perforated mahina is with the silver hardware.

I looked at bag organizers for it. Do any of you have a bag organizer for your Bella? It might take away from the light coming through the perforated leather? I like the idea of being able to organize my things better since it doesn't have interior pockets. Thoughts?
Is it the ice blue with the reverse perforations? If yes, do you have photos?

Missed out on the reverse perforation/ice blue, but curious to see the color still. Debating if I should hold out for an ice blue to eventually go on resale, or just get the gray version they released with it.

Thanks!