Opinions and a question

1. Ok. I'm so bad - I'm sitting here anticipating my next purschase, which I have decided will be the legacy shoulder tote in suede. However, I'm torn about the color - while I think the charcoal is certainly much more neutral and would go with basically everything, but I really LOVE the plum. I know the plum won't match with everything I own, but right now I feel like I'm in a color rut of sorts with my bags - everything I own is more or less neutral, so I feel like I should branch out. Actually the only thing I wear that the bag truly wouldn't go with at all would be my red leather blazer, but I don't wear that every day and I do rotate my purses. Any thoughts?

Also, do you think I could still use suede protectant on it even though it has leather trim (I hope that question isn't too dumb!)?

2. Plum!

3. Actually lol I like the charcoal better. Looks sharp.

4. willowsmom - I know how you feel, I'm the same way! But if you have other black bags that will go with everything, I think you should go ahead an branch out with the plum!

5. Since most of your bags are neutral, I'd go with the plum.

6. I use my protector and my bag has leather trim also. I would go for plum.

7. Plum!

8. Plum!!!!

Plum is beautiful and great for the fall. :love:

9. I would go with the Plum!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice