Opinions/advice needed -

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi! This is a nice bag. May I know if it is from an online store?

2. I posted this in the Bronze Paraty thread, but didn't get a response. So, I'll try here. This large bronze paraty is made of goatskin. Do you think that the metallic will rub off like the other chloe metallic bags? I'm wondering if different leathers do better with a metallic finish then others. Thanks!

Attached Files:

3. I wish I knew a definitive answer to your question kiss_p, but I don't!
    I do know that metallic bags from all brands will tend to rub off eventually depending on your use!

The bronze is gorgeous though...

4. Thanks for responding, mona! I agree that the bronze is so gorgeous.

5. i expect it will rub depending on how much you use it.

6. Do agree with Mona, but personally I do not mind the rub-off too much, it all depends on whether it will annoy you! I love metallics :smile:, but am always fully aware that they will eventually show the leather colour underneath.

7. Thanks, bag*mad*bags and parson russell. I was trying to be practical and went to return it yesterday, but I just couldn't. :blush: I think this bag is so pretty. Also, the SA (at Nordstrom) told me that they haven't had any returns on this color for any issues. He said that if I have any problems to bring it back. If there is some rub off, I don't think I'll mind too much, because it seems to be a black base with a bronze overlay. The picture I posted really does not show the beauty of this color.

8. kiss_p - your bronze paraty is gorgeous. I would have a hard time returning it too! Do you know if this color is on sale right now at Nordstrom?

9. kdo - Yes, the bag is on sale at Nordstrom. I sent you a PM with the info.

10. can anyone identify this chloe? what year what style? I have no clue... thanks a lot!
    [​IMG]

11. could someone tell me the date this handbag was produced by the date code of this chloe paddington on ebay? 7ESA02-7E422

12. The bag is 2007 - HOWEVER - there are anomallies - and I'd be interested to know what the inner tag reads and also what the circular hangtags reads - as there are some quirks.

13. thank you lescoy it came off of a tag on a paddington on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260521837015&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm38%26_nkw%3D260521837015%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1 however she did not post a picture of the inner tag. thank you for your quick response. i know in the past you have requested that we post the pictures from ebay on photo bucket but I seem to be having some difficulty with that. if I could work it out i will definetly post to get your opinion on the handbag.

14. jrjs237 - Hi it is actually showing as an Autumn 2007 bag - there is a photo of the inner tag - but its not clear - and in fact - I'd definitely want further photos of this - specifically the detailing - in clearer photos. The last photo - it may be my monitor it appears to me as if there is a blueish tinge coming in on the right side of the bag - could be lighting - but definitely would want to see this one in natural daylight to check it.

15. thank you lescoy for even taking the time to go to ebay to look at this bag . I hope everyone appreciates your time and effort I certainly do. I just requested some more photos of this bag :urock:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice