Opinions about these three bracelets together

hiri

Apr 16, 2017
GkbVDI.jpg

the thin bracelet is pink gold. What do you all think about stacking these three?

Last edited:
I like the new, thin Loves a lot and I like the pop of color that one adds :smile: If the thin was also white gold I don't think I'd like it as much, it would be a big block of solid color. But, as you can see from the varied answers, everyone has a different preference and opinion so what matters is if you like the look of it! Make your own trend/style. Rock it. :cool:

Reactions: hiri
I like the new, thin Loves a lot and I like the pop of color that one adds :smile: If the thin was also white gold I don't think I'd like it as much, it would be a big block of solid color. But, as you can see from the varied answers, everyone has a different preference and opinion so what matters is if you like the look of it! Make your own trend/style. Rock it. :cool:

I agree, the only reason i'm looking at the thin one is bc it's minimalistic and it will add the "pop" that you are talking about. I'm a guy, so the more minimalistic the better. Even though I do not like yellow gold on me, the pink gold has grown on me.

I asked my SA to send me the pic and I personally like how it looks like.... this being said, it will be the last investment i'll make in jewelry. Thanks for your opinion.

Reactions: KSweet101
I love the 3 bracelets together but i would have all WG! That is my next bracelet to add, which is the thin love bracelet. IMO. What do you think about the stack? It's nice to get ppls opinions but it comes down to the owner who wants to make a purchase. Gl

Reactions: hiri
K ... a few questions for you:

It seems like you are trying to break up the WG with another metal. Is that the case or would you consider adding a third piece also in WG?

I ask because the new ecrou cartier could be a great third piece. When I first saw it, it really wasn't my cup to tea, but now that I've seen tons of pics, I think it looks really cool stacked with the love and the juc and adds a nice masculine touch. I find it a bit too masculine for me ( I'm a woman) but think it looks really neat for a man. I've thought about it for my DH, but he's not much of a jewelry guy.

Reactions: uhpharm01 and hiri