Opinions About Rouge H

definitely a neutral (love rouge H - but only in vintage boxcalf)
all colours are year round colours for me, i matched bags to my needs,mood & attire, not seasons.

Reactions: lulilu
i have a vintage rouge box kelly 28 sellier. since i live in a tropical country i don't use it much. I also feel the color makes me old (maybe bec i'll be 50 in 2 years? hahaha so in denial.....)

I never used to like RH but it grew on me once I got a vintage box leather piece which is more a rich cherry colour. If you live in the northern hemisphere I would say it's definitely a lovely alternative neutral to black/navy/gold and if you have the lighter cherry shade in box, then it can certainly be carried all year round. I think RH can appear much darker on grained leathers.
That said, like most (all?) H things, it depends on your personal style rather than just the colour on its own.

I think Rouge H is more of an autumn/winter colour (just my humble opinion) :smile:
But I absolutely love it! I remember the first time I saw this colour in a Cdc and it looked so gorgeous in box. I had to have it. And I just added another Rouge H belt to my collection too.
I believe this is a colour that I can grow old with and almost as versatile as a black.

Reactions: Steph1377