Opinion?

I also just ordered the bucket bag using the promo code duck, $55 shipped. Someone posted the code on Facebook but I was still on the fence. I just saw Mia's pics and the pattern looked so cute. I now think this bag would look awesome with Fall clothes....:smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: Twoboyz and Stephg
I also just ordered the bucket bag using the promo code duck, $55 shipped. Someone posted the code on Facebook but I was still on the fence. I just saw Mia's pics and the pattern looked so cute. I now think this bag would look awesome with Fall clothes....:smile:

These prices are just too good to pass up! I hope you love your new bag. I also think they will be great for fall.

Reactions: keishapie1973
I plan to get this key chain to hang from the little d-ring on the Medium cayden. I think it will look cute on there in place of the R that used to hang from the Robertson collection. I think it's cheaper at the outlet if hey still have them. This picture is from ilovedooney.

IMG_1481556735.599304.jpg

Reactions: Stephg
I plan to get this key chain to hang from the little d-ring on the Medium cayden. I think it will look cute on there in place of the R that used to hang from the Robertson collection. I think it's cheaper at the outlet if hey still have them. This picture is from ilovedooney.

View attachment 3546364

I think I have this key hanger. I find things hanger on bags that I forgot about. Thanks for the great idea!

View attachment 3546364
Yep; it looks like it was made for the bag. :biggrin:

16ab07e9-9376-4a25-a7d6-c98ed71f4187_zpsiybpxhke.jpg

e34e7967-0e66-478d-b2b0-4f8a6e5c8fe6_zpshpvfcp0d.jpg

I can't believe the "DUCK" code is still available! I used it when I bought my Cayden a few months ago. :tup:

Yep; it looks like it was made for the bag. :biggrin:

16ab07e9-9376-4a25-a7d6-c98ed71f4187_zpsiybpxhke.jpg

e34e7967-0e66-478d-b2b0-4f8a6e5c8fe6_zpshpvfcp0d.jpg

I can't believe the "DUCK" code is still available! I used it when I bought my Cayden a few months ago. :tup:

That's is Sarah! I had forgotten that you did this. It looks great on there. I'm definitely going to get one. I can't believe I hadn't heard about the code, or maybe I did and forgot. It must be a well kept secret.

That's is Sarah! I had forgotten that you did this. It looks great on there. I'm definitely going to get one. I can't believe I hadn't heard about the code, or maybe I did and forgot. It must be a well kept secret.
If you use one of the rebates sites, the code has been available on there for quite a while. They also show other ILD codes when available. :tup:

Woke up this morning with a surprise from USPS!:yahoo: I received my Medium Cayden today:tup:. She is so cute and the print with the sierra trim is gorgeous.....But she is smaller than I anticipated. :girlsigh:I might send her back and exchange for the domed satchel, or... I might keep her because she is an excellent smallish/medium bag to carry. For those of you who ordered, I think you will be pleased with Miss Cayden!

Reactions: Twoboyz and Stephg
Woke up this morning with a surprise from USPS!:yahoo: I received my Medium Cayden today:tup:. She is so cute and the print with the sierra trim is gorgeous.....But she is smaller than I anticipated. :girlsigh:I might send her back and exchange for the domed satchel, or... I might keep her because she is an excellent smallish/medium bag to carry. For those of you who ordered, I think you will be pleased with Miss Cayden!

I ordered the bucket but had the same concerns so I also ordered the domed satchel on yesterday. I didn't want the code to expire or for the item to sell out. I'll either keep both to use differently or give the smaller one to my daughter at some point. But, I hate having regrets. We'd love to see pics if you have time......:biggrin:

Reactions: Twoboyz
I ordered the bucket but had the same concerns so I also ordered the domed satchel on yesterday. I didn't want the code to expire or for the item to sell out. I'll either keep both to use differently or give the smaller one to my daughter at some point. But, I hate having regrets. We'd love to see pics if you have time......:biggrin:

Hi Keishapie1973, I just ordered the domed satchel, too. I have a Claremont domed satchel and I really like it, so I am anticipating I will also like the camouflage print in the domed satchel. Like you, I might keep both or gift one to my daughter. I didn't post pictures of the cayden because I kept it wrapped just in case I return it. I can't wait to hear what you think about the bucket bag. :yes: