Opinion?

momjules

May 4, 2015
Hi girls! I just ordered this bag. I detested this pattern but now I thought I liked it. I like the family word on the lining.
Does anyone have any opinion on this bag?
Thanks for your thoughts. IMG_1481334759.114138.jpg

Oh my gosh, it's $89 now?! That's an amazing price. I have gone back and forth on this one for a long time. I love it but I just don't think it's me. It's a nice bag. They had another style in this pattern at the outlet. It feels very nice.

Reactions: OJane
Hi girls! I just ordered this bag. I detested this pattern but now I thought I liked it. I like the family word on the lining.
Thanks for your thoughts. View attachment 3544382
I just ordered this bag and it shipped today. I too detested this collection when it first came out; however, for some reason the print grew on me and the price was right. I also discovered this collection is not connected to the Robertson family anymore, therefore the "R" tag is no longer hanging on the outside of the bag.

Thanks for your thoughts. View attachment 3544382
Mia Borsa has this bag. I think she still has it. I like this style the best of the collection. Great price but I thought best to put cash toward something I love versus a bag at a great price. Glad I did. If you think you will reach for it often, then go for it.

I have a duck olivia on the way, there is a coupon code for the duck bags to get them even cheaper 'DUCK'. With the code I got Olivia for $66. I was unsure of the pattern when I first saw it but now I think it's super cute and had to get one!

I have a duck olivia on the way, there is a coupon code for the duck bags to get them even cheaper 'DUCK'. With the code I got Olivia for $66. I was unsure of the pattern when I first saw it but now I think it's super cute and had to get one!

Hello! Thank you so much! I saved 29.00 dollars! This bag is now 60.00! I appreciate your input! Happy holidays!

Reactions: Stephg
MJ: at that price, have fun and enjoy the handbag. Print handbags can be great accessories if they work with an outfit. I think that if you wear solid colors that the print can pick up or the print become the splash of color/pattern
against solid neutral outfits, then the handbag will look really great.

Hello! Thank you so much! I saved 29.00 dollars! This bag is now 60.00! I appreciate your input! Happy holidays!

Oh my gosh! You guys got great deals! Now I'm thinking maybe I should go for it. It anything I think this is a great collectors piece with the unique use of the ducks. Congrats!

Thanks for the tip Stephg!

Reactions: Stephg
Oh my gosh! You guys got great deals! Now I'm thinking maybe I should go for it. It anything I think this is a great collectors piece with the unique use of the ducks. Congrats!

Thanks for the tip Stephg!

I was on the fence too, but then I found that coupon code and decided to go for it. Couldn't decide on which style to go for since that print is just so cute on all of them but Olivia works the best for my lifestyle - cross body is my best friend with a small baby! Hope you all enjoy ladies! Glad to share the code! :biggrin:

Reactions: Twoboyz