Opinion wanted!!!

mikomiko

Feb 7, 2012
Hi all,

I am thinking to get a mini dune but still cant make up my mind yet whether i should take the plunge as i just purchased 2 chanel and 1 bal.. Moreover, dune is from past season which im curious if celine will come out with more solid color luggage in the next coming season (anyone know?)

Pls help...

Ps: i hv vermillon micro luggage in my current collection :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 610
Haha you've come to the wrong place if you want people to say no :smile:

YES GET THE BAG OF COURSE! As long as it isn't too similar to the ones you've gotten already you'll be fine. Dune is neutral and light enough to carry you through spring and summer but again it's a neutral so wear it with a black coat and bam you have a winter bag....

DO IT!

Thanks ladies.. I knew I will get full support from you guys,lol...

My friends said that at least I need to enjoy my latest purchase first before move on to another..maybe that is why i could not decide.

Anyway, I am so happy with all your opinions it just feels so right and more make sense to me!hahaha...

hi..thank you for the post :smile:

do you find it hard when it comes to maintain the color? im worried if it gets dirty easily.

No! Beforehand that worried me too but actually it doesn't get dirty, not even when I wear jeans. Maybe it's the drummed leather? I condition it with a gel from time to time but I don't have to do anything else to the bag to maintain its color. It's a really lovely color and I love wearing it :smile:

No! Beforehand that worried me too but actually it doesn't get dirty, not even when I wear jeans. Maybe it's the drummed leather? I condition it with a gel from time to time but I don't have to do anything else to the bag to maintain its color. It's a really lovely color and I love wearing it :smile:

Hi danielle, may I know where you bought the gel? I have mini dune in drummed
leather too.