Opinion: Too Masculine for a girl? Is it worth it--- Macassar

LV Macassar Prote Documents GM To Masculine or Okay for Travel & Work? 26 y/o Female

• Too Masculine- No, Don't get it

• Not too Masculine- Would make a great work horse/ travel/laptop bag!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dianabanana12

Oct 20, 2010
Hi!

I never post these opinions threads! But I need help lol ....I have been out of the LV loop for a while now --- but recently I purchased a piece of luggage, the Keepall 55 from the Mens Line- I love it its beautiful, and that I am fine with I do not think it is too masculine as it will be more of a traveling bag.

I am a 26 year old female --- I have the chance to get the Macassar Porte Documents Voyage GM at a good price in EUC. I am wondering if it would be worth it or no?

I figure it would be a good laptop bag as my "personal" piece to carry on during flights in addition to the Keepall 55 for my carry on bag.

I just want to know if its to masculine or not and if you were a girl would you carry it.

Currently, my workhorse bag is my Neverful GM. I figure, maybe the porte documents could replace it?

Be honest :P

Thanks everyone!

Don't know about the rest of the Macassar line, but this particular piece I think is actually quite fantastic for work. It's very functional.

I dress very feminine, so an occasional male watch or a masculine looking handbag is actually a good contrast.

Go for it!:smile: