Opinion? Snake patterned bag **PICS**

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
Hi everyone! I just purchased my 1st Prada bag, and would love your opinions.
I don't know the name of the bag, but it is deer skin with silk screen snake skin pattern. It looks quite pretty with beautiful colors. My modeling pic shows the true color of this bag. Shape is very simple, so it's easy to wear......I'm just wondering if this is something I can wear for a while... So I would just appreciate your opinion on this bag and how does Prada bag usually wear and tear? Thanks in advance!

IMG_2368.jpg

IMG_2369.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg

IMG_2377.jpg

I want it too! I haven't broken the leather-exotic barrier (and I really have no plans to). I love that the print on this bag gives you the look without the snake. It's on my wishlist!

Congrats! I think this is a great choice!! classic shape with bold pattern!! the color goes with everything too!! I think this would last as exotic skin pattern never goes out of style!

Ohh cool bag!!! ^ not sure about sales...I always get screwed anyways lol...it seems anything I buy lately is destined to go on sale!!! (of course AFTER I buy it!!)

Ah love the bag -:smile:, we're almost bag twins, think mine is the bauletto and yours is the tote.

I just realized the handles started flaking... it looks like coating is coming off or something. Is your bag doing similar thing, or mine is defective? Body of the bag looks perfect, I think it's happening because of bending and moving handles....

I just realized the handles started flaking... it looks like coating is coming off or something. Is your bag doing similar thing, or mine is defective? Body of the bag looks perfect, I think it's happening because of bending and moving handles....

oh no.:Push:.. better bring back to boutique and see what can be done..:tup:

I saw your thread over at LV too...what did you end up deciding? LV or Prada??

I :heart: Prada and I love that this bag is so unique but I'm not big into exotics so it would've been a hard decision for me too