opinion, sil vous plait :-)

1. cute shape but i don't think i'm loving the color scheme :sad2:......

2. Very pretty but it looks quite small.

3. I like how they did the shoulder strap(s) (even though it kind of looks too long for such a small bag), but I'm not sure about the colors. . .

4. thanks for the opinions :smile:...abandonedimages definately agree with you about the length of the shoulder strap in relation to the size of the actual bag.

5. wasnt loving the color combo

6. I love the straps too, but the size of bag itself seems rather small. I think it's a cute bag though.

7. Cute little summer bag. I like it!

8. Ditto.

9. It's very small (?). I don't like the logo, but the color is adorable :biggrin:!

10. I second that :biggrin:

11. Cute for summer, the triple-strap looks fun.

12. JAP! Where've you been?? I missed you.

The color combination reminds me of pastel wallpaper in dentists' offices from the 1980s, I gotta be honest with you, girl. You can do better!

13. HAHA INTLSET I LOVE YOU!! Don't fret dollface, i didn't buy it...However, am still checkin out the yummy chanel bags! mmmm chanelgasmic

14. Again thanks for the opinions...love the purse forum! ( incase no one ever "heard" me declare my love before)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice