• Bucket

Votes: 21 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shyuyu

Kay
Jul 8, 2020
Hi all :smile:

Been thinking of getting a red bag lately and came across these 2 bags in boutique ytd...

Grateful if you guys wouldn’t mind sharing your views:blush:
Wiuld love to hear your thoughts :love:
Thanks a lot ♥

269D7FCD-063B-4FC0-BC1C-386994094073.jpeg

A9B5AF88-178C-489F-AE2B-0EB80C99C1E5.jpeg

Reactions: lady-dior
I personally would do the Bucket style I think it’s more unique!
Thanks for sharing of thoughts!!
I like the bucket bag style too!! But was originally thinking of getting a red CF (caviar ghw), but there seems none available at boutique lately.... and this combination seems quite hard to come across and in the particular shade of red I want (kinda raspberry red / rose red?)...
And saw these 2 at boutiques really drawn me towards them, then I start getting into dilemma whether to go for them or not lolll

Neither for me. At a push the 19. Is there a reissue mini in this colour at the moment? That would be my bag choice in this colour at the moment. Enjoy shopping

There seems none available at the moment...
My SA could only found me a mini lambskin CF shw other than these 2 (cries)
But I really like the red going with ghw
Should I hold on and wait for a CF to come??

Reactions: Tuned83
Oh!!
Would you mind sharing a pic of the Chanel vintage bucket bag that you are after?? Thx a lot for sharing of thoughts :heart:
vintage Chanel caviar bucket bag in 24K gold. The bucket bag is really timeless! However if the 19 speaks to you, totally follow your heart and go for it! Hehe. 1600117267083.jpeg

Last edited:
vintage Chanel caviar bucket bag in 24K gold. The bucket bag is really timeless! However if the 19 speaks to you, totally follow your heart and go for it! Hehe. View attachment 4848117

Thanks for sharing!!
This is so beautiful :heart:
Classic, timeless, good for everyday use but still got a scent (?) of elegance :heart:
Maybe I should consider getting one of these vintage as well :doh:

Last edited: