Opinion Request: What age group is more likely to buy this bag?

F10909

Apr 2, 2015
Is this bag more likely to attract a younger, middle, or older age group?

Someone told me the bag would probably appeal to an older generation. I am not sure I agree but I can see where the design might share character from kiss lock bags which are obviously more traditional.

This particular bag is generic and is not made of the greatest material but it's available in purple, soft pink, bright pink, white, black, yellow, gold, grey, and teal with different flower accents for each.

It seems cute and purposeful for the function it serves but the material almost has a plastic kind of texture feel. Your thoughts?

71DuOdSYyEL._UY395_.jpg
61iR4v5kDrL._SL1001_.jpg

Last edited:

Someone told me the bag would probably appeal to an older generation. I am not sure I agree but I can see where the design might share character from kiss lock bags which are obviously more traditional.

This particular bag is generic and is not made of the greatest material but it's available in purple, soft pink, bright pink, white, black, yellow, gold, grey, and teal with different flower accents for each.

It seems cute and purposeful for the function it serves but the material almost has a plastic kind of texture feel. Your thoughts?

View attachment 4783566
View attachment 4783573
I’m the older generation and it doesn’t appeal to me at all. I’d think more a very young girl if anyone, I don’t think it’s attractive in the least.

Thanks for the feedback. My perception must be way off. I thought it was more of a teen to lower middle aged bag. Bought a few of them as gifts but nowwww whoopsie. Oh well lol :smile:

Well you know what sucks about that.. I ordered almost every color as I was going to make a gift basket with all of them accenting the basket amongst other things.. but you have all pretty much confirmed this is a little girls item.. Now I have two options.. Try to sell them online for what I paid or use them.. Because I'm sure not going to discard them.. individually they were cheap. all combined they were expensive.. don't know what I was thinking.. guess I compared them by contour and size to like a Tory Burch crossbody phone pouch.. I don't think I was off by age there.. I think I missed the flower design being more childish then mature.. no children in my network.. I should have just bought a Dooney Cameron and called it a day.. only good thing is they are limited.. sellers that offer them usually dont have all the colors.. so maybe I can sell them in a bag carasoul of some sort.. oh well.. another life lesson in bag selection... :smile:

Last edited:

View attachment 4783566
View attachment 4783573
IMHO it is for a younger age group.