Opinion pls ... Bolide 31 Etoupe Gold HW,

Talia125

Jul 28, 2015
Hi Hermes lovers, I found Bolide 31 in Etoupe GHW. Is it rare to find and worth considering to own one? I am having dilemma as I was not sure of the GHW going well with white stitching... But I do love GHW in general...

Your opinions please.

Is it a vintage or a new stamp? The GHW is more common on the vintage bolides than newer recent bolides.

H is making more bags with GHW nowadays too and I have actually seen a reseller posting a black bolide 27 epsom GHW stamp A.

I am a GHW lover as well so I am bious towards GHW and I think it looks great with etoupe. Good luck deciding.

Reactions: Talia125
Is it a vintage or a new stamp? The GHW is more common on the vintage bolides than newer recent bolides.

H is making more bags with GHW nowadays too and I have actually seen a reseller posting a black bolide 27 epsom GHW stamp A.

I am a GHW lover as well so I am bious towards GHW and I think it looks great with etoupe. Good luck deciding.
Thanks for your kind comment. It is new on the shelf in the boutique. I will see if I can sneak in to have another look today :smile:

I love etoupe and gold can add a different dimension to the colour. Since you love GHW, I say go for it. Especially since it's relatively uncommon on a Bolide. You should definitely have a closer look in the store and try it out to see if the white stitching bothers you with the GHW. :smile: