katlun

O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
just sold an item on bonanza for a little over $100 got paid right away

BUT the name is questionable and so it the address

paypal said it is ok to ship but I am not sure

I google the buyers name nothing came up, the same with the email

I am thinking of just refunding but not sure

I know on bonz must buyers are new and I don't have a problem with that but this transaction it making my inner voice scream for some reason

You can't post the buyer's name here, but what do you mean it's questionable? Like literally something along the lines of Joe Smith at 000 First Street? Or something else?

You can't post the buyer's name here, but what do you mean it's questionable? Like literally something along the lines of Joe Smith at 000 First Street? Or something else?

This buyers name when I google it nothing comes up and then the address is a street in Queens NY that has a school

just sold an item on bonanza for a little over $100 got paid right away

BUT the name is questionable and so it the address

paypal said it is ok to ship but I am not sure

I google the buyers name nothing came up, the same with the email

I am thinking of just refunding but not sure

I know on bonz must buyers are new and I don't have a problem with that but this transaction it making my inner voice scream for some reason
Just because a name doesn't show up in google doesn't raise a red flag.

On the PP details page, does it show "eligible" for seller protection in the upper right?

Many people in NYC don't have doormen and their packages are left outside the apartment buildings where they can easily get stolen. Therefore a majority of people have their items shipped to their work address. Not unusual at all as long as you are eligible for seller protection.

I must be missing something. Do people google buyers' names before shipping on eBay now? Well, I certainly hope googling my name doesn't turn up anything! Not everybody has a presence on the Internet.