Opinion please - which ring

Faith2

Jul 15, 2008
We have an anniversary coming up and I'm trying to decide between two bands that are quite different.
Is the 7 stone ring (.30 points each stone) more of a cocktail type ring to be worn occasionally? Or is it better to go with the more practical channel set band. I like them both but they are quite different. Any thoughts?

9df02781-e22c-4847-91d7-dcbad5668acb
upload_2018-1-19_19-45-5.png

upload_2018-1-19_19-45-14.png

Thanks for your opinion.

I would probably wear the eternity band it daily or stacked with other bands I have.

The 7 stone ring I would probably wear on its own because of the size of the stones. I'm not sure it would stack well.

Thank you for letting me know which you like better. I really appreciate everyone's opinion.
I still haven't made a decision. I'm going to see if I can find something similar in person and try them on. That might help me make my decision.

I like the eternity. I don’t like half-eternity bands. They look unfinished to me.

I love your emerald cut eternity. It’s unique and gorgeous. Most of all, I love that it’s a full eternity so when you move your hands, all you see it sparkle.

I would definitely get an eternity but I would get round stones. The emerald cut is beautiful but it will not be as brilliant as a round.

Just my two cents. Congratulations to you!

By the way, if you are open to other designs, I love the Tiffany Victoria Alternating Eternity. It’s gorgeous, you can wear it daily on your right hand, and I love the idea of the Xs and Os (hugs and kisses) for an anniversary band.

Just a thought. Here is a photo:

IMG_0061.jpg

Reactions: bellarusa