Opinion please! Alma BB or Clery?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Both are so pretty! Which would you get? D91D22A5-395B-4A27-B509-7D6184AB45ED.png 577549BC-15C6-4965-8833-AF029668F80C.png

2. Alma all the way!

LVFloridagirl likes this.
  3. Alma BB!

4. Alma bb for sure!!!

5. #5 Oct 11, 2019 at 5:28 PM
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2019 at 5:42 PM
    I love them both! The Clery is very comfortable on, never would’ve considered it until he brought it out to try. (The Alma BB in DE is on my Christmas list, and I’m pretty sure I’m getting it. Is this a duplicate?)

6. A friend has the Clery - it looks elegant and compact. The bag reminds me of a clutch.

I have the Alma bb and like it’s versatility with detachable strap. It’s a classic shape.

I like both in Epi. do you have anything like either?

7. It really is a pretty bag! I have the Pallas Clutch is mono/noir (which is really a small crossbody) and Sienna PM in DE. I also say this one on line..?

Attached Files:

reginaPhalange likes this.
  8. Personally, I’m not a fan of the blue denim epi. I like buying timeless pieces. I have not reached the point to buy splash bags.

Cattyyellow and LVFloridagirl like this.
  9. I very much agree with you on that. The Alma bb in DE was the first LV to catch my eye years ago. I’m pretty sure I’m getting that as a Christmas gift. So that complicates my decision a bit. They’re both gorgeous

10. Alma BB!

LVFloridagirl and Love_N_Lune like this.
  11. Alma - more versatile, will hold more

12. Alma bb holds more. That gets my vote. But strap looks too long on you. I had same issue with the bb.

13. LVFloridagirl likes this.
  14. My first instinct was Alma BB, but after reading what you said I'd go with the Clery if you are already getting Alma BB in DE (unless you really love the Alma BB so much it's a bag you want multiples of).

15. I wish it were adjustable, like the strap on Clery. I’m 5’2 and prefer should carry over crossbody, which does cause some strap issues. But... still love it also

snibor likes this.