Opinion - Parker Hippie - will it hit the outlets in a big way?

I easily found a couple of them. Woodbury had both the sand and violet (which is a pilot) hippies two weekends ago. I was excited to find the pilot. Some of the other colors could be pilots, but at least my sand hippie is not. I know that other outlets have or have had other colors as well, but I do not think they have a ton left over for them to appear in mass like the Zoes.

I just saw the bronze op art hippie. I chanced upon one yesterday at the outlet in Santa fe new Mexico! It was the small one! Gorgeous but 270 dollars! They will do a charge send to another outlet!

I easily found a couple of them. Woodbury had both the sand and violet (which is a pilot) hippies two weekends ago. I was excited to find the pilot. Some of the other colors could be pilots, but at least my sand hippie is not. I know that other outlets have or have had other colors as well, but I do not think they have a ton left over for them to appear in mass like the Zoes.
I wonder how many of the violet pilots were made. :thinking: Bunny just got one and I have one on hold at Leesburg. If multiple outlets got them, they must have made a good amount (or at least didn't sell many as a pilot at FP).

Suprised hippies are showing up at any outlet. The one I frequent said they didn't get any and were not sure if or when they would. Looks like I am going to be holding out for a very long time to get a graphite one. I am going back and forth with just buying it full price.