• Love it?

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Leave it?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lookelou

Jan 13, 2019
I have been wanting a mini, but it’s a battle- and not really loving colors I see. What do you think about this near mint condition white caviar square mini. It has gold plating ( it’s a 2003/2004). This one was pricey, but mini’s keep going up in price anyway! Oh- plus it has the “older” strap fastening rather than leather tab. I know- white- but I am thinking for evening in winter and in the summer for day and night...

Attachments

• 3581B21B-A4B7-411F-91F4-290B6071C1EB.jpeg
    3581B21B-A4B7-411F-91F4-290B6071C1EB.jpeg
    295.7 KB · Views: 461
  • 3EE90649-8C10-42B6-96B1-B8659AEDD7A8.jpeg
    3EE90649-8C10-42B6-96B1-B8659AEDD7A8.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 460
  • AFE551A4-B168-45D7-A3B8-70F80160FA6C.jpeg
    AFE551A4-B168-45D7-A3B8-70F80160FA6C.jpeg
    183.1 KB · Views: 468
I have been wanting a mini, but it’s a battle- and not really loving colors I see. What do you think about this near mint condition white caviar square mini. It has gold plating ( it’s a 2003/2004). This one was pricey, but mini’s keep going up in price anyway! Oh- plus it has the “older” strap fastening rather than leather tab. I know- white- but I am thinking for evening in winter and in the summer for day and night...
I think it's. very pretty but I could NEVER do a white purse...or for that matter anything white. It would be so dirty by the time I got through with it...LOL...But, if you love it then that's what counts. It's beautiful.

Its a beauty! I love the combination with goldware. I have 2 whites in my collection a Woc & a Boy. The Boy I use more in summer and the Woc more in winter. I think a white bag is a nice addition if you already have other basic colors. Good luck deciding[emoji1303]

Its a beauty! I love the combination with goldware. I have 2 whites in my collection a Woc & a Boy. The Boy I use more in summer and the Woc more in winter. I think a white bag is a nice addition if you already have other basic colors. Good luck deciding[emoji1303]
Thank you! I think it’s a keeper- can you give me any hints in how to clean/ care for her? I know I need to be careful of color transfer, so maybe wear as a clutch if wearing dark clothing? Any other advise on how you keep your 2 looking good?

Reactions: Bee-licious
It's beautiful and white/beige Chanel bags look amazing when worn to evening events. Of course you have to be careful of the dirt and color transfer, but if it's an evening/special event bag you should be fine. Just don't crossbody or shoulder carry it with dark clothing of any sort. You just have to be mindful when you use it. Take extra care of the corners and back - those will be the areas that potentially get dirty faster than the rest of the bag.

Thank you! I think it’s a keeper- can you give me any hints in how to clean/ care for her? I know I need to be careful of color transfer, so maybe wear as a clutch if wearing dark clothing? Any other advise on how you keep your 2 looking good?

I clean mine after every use with a cloth and I store it in the dustbag. Other then that I try to enjoy it as much as I can[emoji4]

I have a white east-west pochette bag (discontinued from the 2000’s) that I use as a clutch or I shorten the strap so it’s like a wristlet clutch. I do handle the bag a lot but no issues since it is caviar. I do wipe the bag down with a sensitive baby wipe and also use a white leather cream (Angelus brand) on it after each use to keep it looking white. The leather cream has a white tint but it’s a cream that also moisturizes so it’s kept my white bag totally white on the outside. The inside however is the issue! If you want to keep it pristine you should store makeup in its own little bag. I don’t, so I need to do a deep cleaning inside

I have a white east-west pochette bag (discontinued from the 2000’s) that I use as a clutch or I shorten the strap so it’s like a wristlet clutch. I do handle the bag a lot but no issues since it is caviar. I do wipe the bag down with a sensitive baby wipe and also use a white leather cream (Angelus brand) on it after each use to keep it looking white. The leather cream has a white tint but it’s a cream that also moisturizes so it’s kept my white bag totally white on the outside. The inside however is the issue! If you want to keep it pristine you should store makeup in its own little bag. I don’t, so I need to do a deep cleaning inside
Great advice! Thank you for taking the time and sharing. The inside- hadn’t really thought of that! I am also going to look for your leather cream! Thanks again.