Opinion on this pearl clutch on chain ?

Should I get it?

• Yes you should!

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Nope, you can do without

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
i love the navy, but I dont love the flat qulit with the dimensional effect of the pearls. I love mini bag, but how much do you think you can fit that?

Both square and rectangle Mini Flaps with turn locks are beautiful. Can you fit your phone in the navy square? What are the prices for the two?
It is the same size as the chanel mini trendy, so no i can't fit a phone in there haha

I think it's around €1750!

I think they use flat diamond quilts to give that classic Chanel look, because until early 1990’s, Chanel quilts were made flat.
It is the same size as the chanel mini trendy, so no i can't fit a phone in there haha

I think it's around €1750!
uhm, The rectangular Flap is nice. I would be hesitated to get a white rectangular though, any in dark color? The rectangular flap must be around 2000 euros, correct?
If so, it is a great price since it looks very much like a mini rectangular.
What is the width of the rectangular flap one ?

I think they use flat diamond quilts to give that classic Chanel look, because until early 1990’s, Chanel quilts were made flat.

uhm, The rectangular Flap is nice. I would be hesitated to get a white rectangular though, any in dark color? The rectangular flap must be around 2000 euros, correct?
If so, it is a great price since it looks very much like a mini rectangular.
What is the width of the rectangular flap one ?
Im considering the square navy one. Not sure about the dimension of the wide rectangular clutch
Thanks for your input :heart:

Reactions: Mimi-2020
Haha, sorry, I thought your phone couldn’t fit in the square one, so I mentioned the rectangular one and asked the width of it.

I personally have a vintage square mini which can’t fit much since It’s
made of patten leather and can’t be stretched like lambskin.
However, I love the square look on me when I wear it cross body.
I am sure you’ll enjoy your pearl square too.
All the best!

Reactions: lovechanel098
Haha, sorry, I thought your phone couldn’t fit in the square one, so I mentioned the rectangular one and asked the width of it.

I personally have a vintage square mini which can’t fit much since It’s
made of patten leather and can’t be stretched like lambskin.
However, I love the square look on me when I wear it cross body.
I am sure you’ll enjoy your pearl square too.
All the best!
Thank you very much for your input!