Opinion on this bag

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Okay I think I might be a hypocrite (did I spell that right?)

Yesterday I spent 15 minutes or so typing on a blog about how "i only buy classic bags in basic colors and stay away from trendy ones"
    While for the most part this is true, I just stumbled onto this bag and fell in love. However, its a trendy color, a trendy shape and its HUGE (20 inches long).
    Once I took the paper (stuffing) out of the bag and let the purse flatten out, I fell in love with the way that it hugged my body. It is the cutest thing.

I could not justify spending nearly 500 on a gold bag so i asked the sales lady to put it on hold for a day. Now i need help.

What do you guys think of this bag? It is the size of the first pic, but the color of the second pic . :unsure: :unsure: Help.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Metallic is in style big time right now-- I'd say go with your gut reaction!! Do you see yourself carrying this bag often, or are you a little skeptical- do you think it is too much, or a good investment? And it comes down to if you love it or not- do you look at it and just melt??

I LOVE it, but that is just me!!:love:

3. Yes i melted when i saw this bag. i just discovered this designer recently and have bee falling in love with many of their bags. But I'm worried that a metallic bag might date itself and I would not be able to use this bag for years to come. What do u think??

4. It is up to you- how long do you want the bag to last for? I have many bags I keep that are probably outdated, but I feel confident wearing them, so I rock them! If you feel you can do the same, then you should, if not- go for a safer color like the brown. But, I'm just loving the metallic!!

5. Yeah you're right. i'm going to go for the metallic. thanks:lol: :lol:

6. I Luv It!

7. i love that color. the metallic is a wise choice.

8. We all say YAY!!

9. LOVE IT. i MUST have the brown one. i just looked on Nordstrom's website and they say that they don't carry isabella fiore, but i swear i've seen them at the actual store...does anyone know? because i'm going there today, it'd be nice to take a look at this bag too.

10. ^^I think they do-- but maybe they don't have any right now. Usually it depends on the store-- why not call right now and ask :smile:

11. what an excellent idea. i think because i hate it so much when people call my work and ask me questions when i'm busy with customers that i don't ever think to call anyone, but they wouldn't be busy right now...

12. I luv this bag ......I say buy it ....................BUY IT

13. AMANDA
    Let me know if you had a chance to see the brown one. I hope you did, because I heard that they were selling out fast in all colors and only a few are floating around

I'm wondering what you think of the size when you put it on. (the larger one) I did end up buyng it and I'm hoping I wont regret that its too big. Its nearly 20 inches long.

Oh yeah, I know that only select Nordstrom stores carry Isabella. You are better of going to Saks or Neimans unless you call each and every Nordstrom in your area. But I know for a fact that Saks only has about four of five left in all their stores total. I had my sales lady look it up bacause I decided i wanted both colors.

I had to get them both because I know they won't be there next week and I didnt want to regret it.

My boyfriend thinks I'm ridiculous buying two huge bags. What do you guys think? :embarasse :embarasse

HERE THEY ARE
    Its had to see on the pic how large they are but they really are HUGE.

[​IMG][​IMG]

They had a smaller version (pictured below) of these but I really fell for the larger ones

[​IMG]

OPINIONS ANYONE?????????????????????????????????????????:oh:

14. 2 of the same bag is kinda ridiculous.... I like the one pictured below. something about that buckle...

15. I thought two of the same bag might be a bit ridiculous at FIRST.

But have you ever loved a pair of shoes or a shirt that you bought the same one in a different color? I have. So whats the difference with a bag? It not like I'd be wearing them at the same time, right?

plus, I received 20% off of them. that was nearly 100 bucks off each bag. I'm really trying to justify this to myself. :embarasse

if anyone else has any input I would love to hear. if it turns out that most of you say I'm silly, then I will return one of the bags...............reluctantly. :suspiciou