Opinion on these bag?

brahh

LV LOVER!!!
Jan 7, 2009
I've never been drawn to these types of bags, but recently I've been wanting one. (I bought the Graffiti Domed Satchel a couple PCEs ago and ended up returning it. I figured it would end up at outlet sooner than other bags.) I'm looking on ebay. Here they are, give me your opinions...do you like these types of bags, which one, and why? The Graffiti will be pricey 400+, the XL HS Tattersal Satchel is around 285, the HS Domed Satchel is running around 210, the HS Khaki/Brown Satchel is around 250. Thanks. (This poll and opinions could help others looking at these types of bags for this summer.) These pics are borrowed from ebay sellers.

eab4_1.JPG

pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...K:MEWAX:IT&item=140312222767#ebayphotohosting

javascript:void(null)

javascript:void(null)

Last edited:

DangerousJade

Broadway Baby
Aug 1, 2008
For some reason, the graffiti print works the best to me on these bags.

I don't think the "feel" of the tattersall (in the second) matches the style of the bag, if that makes sense. It doesn't feel like the right pattern for the shape. I think the graffiti gives it an edge that makes it work. I also think the rounded dome is the cutest shape of the choices.

I like the green, but I think it is the least versatile color of the four. I also really like the mahogany, but that is such a heavy looking bag. It's a strong shape, and a strong color...it's imposing, which I don't love. (How picky am I? :P )

Have you given up on the outlets already? I have the awful feeling that you'll eBay that graffiti bag and it will show right up.

shellindc

Coach-ified!
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
I like the tattersall one the best. Lighter in color than the other choices. My absolute fave is the khaki/pink new HS, but aside from that, I like the second one. First one's too trendy, third one is too green (I can't pull off green) and the last one is too dark for my tastes.

brahh

LV LOVER!!!
Jan 7, 2009
Yes, I'm bummed on the outlets. Since calling for a couple weeks and having several on my list tell me they can no longer do charge sends, it seems hopeless. And, my outlet never gets ANYTHING!

Katwoman1973

Jan 30, 2009
Green is my absolute favorite color But, I dont think I could ever do a green purse. Out of the others you have shown I personally would use the HS Brown since my everyday legacy is brown. my second choice would be the Tattersal Satchel I think its cute and would go with everything. The 1st one shown looks alittle too busy & wild for me.

Jul 25, 2007
Well, since you asked...lol...I dont really care for any of them. Im pretty much a leather girl through and through. I guess maybe it would be nice to have one for bad weather and tossing around and such, but I still manage fine w/my leather bags for those occasions. They are cute to look at, but I personally wouldnt carry one. Just my opinion, though, since you asked!

DangerousJade

Broadway Baby
Aug 1, 2008
Even though leather is my first choice, I really like the coated canvas. I think they are cute, durable, and colorful (moreso than regular jacquard sig), and I think the cool satchel shape really compliments the structured texture of the material.

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
I have the top one (tattersall graffiti), and while 99% of my purchases are leather, I LOVE it!! I bought the whole set...bag, wallet, wristlet, and mini skinny, lol. It's very nice and light, and very secure to carry in bad weather. I rank it like my tattersall (first gen) and HS (also first gen)...I don't care to have a whole army of these bags, but several are fine! I really like the graffiti...it's different, and each bag is unique so I purchased the first one and then exchanged it for one that I liked better during PCE.

My husband loves the green HS, and these are at the outlets, although mine only had the totes and crossbodies at the time I was there.

I would say go for what you like...that's what I do. Sometimes that means I'm classic, and other times trendy. It's all in what YOU feel comfortable with!!

brahh

LV LOVER!!!
Jan 7, 2009
Thanks, donna, I appreciate your comment. I wonder if I'm just looking at them thinking they look different, then after I get it I'll go, "oh, I could have bought a nice leather bag for this price!" And, I'm amazed at how much these types of bags are auctioning off for...the Graffiti is going for at least PCE with tax price!

So far 2 Graffiti, 1 Tattersal, 1 HS Brown, 1 no

Keep them coming....thanks.

lbeaur1963

O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Hi, I am mostly a leather handbag person as well but I must say out of the three I like the green the most. Was in Chicago during last PCe and purchased the brown in this style. In my opinion, it is the most classiest one. I walked around the store with the green one in my hand for a while. It is gorgeous in person and actually just purchased this purse in green as well because I liked the style and versatility as well, so I can tell you first hand, even if you don't usually do signature, (as I don't), you will love this bag. If I can be of further assistance, let me know.

Last edited:

Brooke11

polisher
Apr 13, 2008
The Tattersal is my first choice. I think the shape is nice, but I've never loved it enough to buy it because I always felt like it was too 'big', like, all around. But whenever I see someone with one I like it... But I would totally choose the Tattersal over the others--even though they have turnlocks!

i<3handbags

Coach Obsessed ...
O.G.
Aug 22, 2007
The regular Tattersall is my favorite. I don't like the graffiti. It seems very high school. I just don't like it. The green HS is nice. It definitely a close second to the Tattersall. If it were the light khaki and pink I would be in love. :tender: