Opinion on the new Lockmito bag

I think it's a pretty classic shape and it looks conveniently designed. The tassels are an acquired taste: some may like the tassels and others won't. It's not my favorite LV bag but I don't walk away shaking my head either. I wonder what this leather is like IRL.

Reactions: littlehanoi
I think it's a pretty classic shape and it looks conveniently designed. The tassels are an acquired taste: some may like the tassels and others won't. It's not my favorite LV bag but I don't walk away shaking my head either. I wonder what this leather is like IRL.

It's always useful to hear your opinion, thanks. It has similar soft leather as in the lockme 2 but lighter, suede lining. Which one do you think better: this one or City Steamer Pm. I just got sms from SA that it is available to purchase now, but I still confused. I will use as everyday bag IMG_1491564003.443387.jpg. The only black bag I have is lockme2bb.

Attachments

• IMG_1491563984.840212.jpg
    IMG_1491563984.840212.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 1,583
I don't like it, I don't like the big stitches on the front (though they're not as noticeable on a dark colour) and I think the tassels look out of place, and will probably look sprayed out after a certain amount of use. If I was deciding between this and the City Steamer I'd go for the Steamer; I think it looks better and will be in fashion longer. That may just be my personal taste though, and I've never really been keen on tassels, you should go for what makes your heart sing the most.

I don't like it, I don't like the big stitches on the front (though they're not as noticeable on a dark colour) and I think the tassels look out of place, and will probably look sprayed out after a certain amount of use. If I was deciding between this and the City Steamer I'd go for the Steamer; I think it looks better and will be in fashion longer. That may just be my personal taste though, and I've never really been keen on tassels, you should go for what makes your heart sing the most.

Interior design reminds me of my fringed noe .... it depends if you will use it or not?
if unsure, I would pass
good luck:smile:

Thank you very much! This is really spontaneous buy , that why I'm unsure. I have looked at Sain Laurant Sac du Jour for long time, maybe city Steamer is more similar to what I always wanted.

It's always useful to hear your opinion, thanks. It has similar soft leather as in the lockme 2 but lighter, suede lining. Which one do you think better: this one or City Steamer Pm. I just got sms from SA that it is available to purchase now, but I still confused. I will use as everyday bag View attachment 3659605. The only black bag I have is lockme2bb.
I prefer the City Steamer.

I saw this yesterday in person. My daughter loved it. The tassels do not tie or anything, they just hang there. Something seemed off about it that but that's just my opinion. I didnt hate it, just wasn't feeling it. DD was like ooh aah over it. It was really high up on the shelf so I can't exactly say what it feels like. Its definitely an acquired taste like the Kimono style bags.

Last edited:
I saw this yesterday in person. My daughter loved it. The tassels do not tie or anything, they just hang there. Something seemed off about it that but that's just my opinion. I didnt hate it, just wasn't feeling it. DD was like ooh aah over it. It was really high up on the shelf so I can't exactly say what it feels like. Its definitely an acquired taste like the Kimono style bags.

Ok, the story was I went there to pick Neo Noa. Then saw it but in rosa so not my taste! Then SA asked if I want to try it, then I start liking it but not ohh aah ;). She told me she could order the black for me and it will be work horse bag. I said OK and return Neo Noe. But now I'm not sure.

Ok, the story was I went there to pick Neo Noa. Then saw it but in rosa so not my taste! Then SA asked if I want to try it, then I start liking it but not ohh aah ;). She told me she could order the black for me and it will be work horse bag. I said OK and return Neo Noe. But now I'm not sure.
Sometimes you just know it's THE ONE but if your not ooh aah walk away and take a few days to think it over. You will be able to make a clearer decision this way. I use this method quite often. You should definitely go back and try it on again in the black. You might feel more sure about it in black too. Good luck!