Opinion on Quilted/Fur Trim wristlet

1. Hi,
    I've been lusting over past season's quilted/fur trim wristlet in brown. I've located one, but am trying to decide if I'd really use it or if it's just another possession :smile:

Any opionions? I think some hang them on the totes (maybe the signature patchwork tote?) but I'm need some help here.

Thanks in advance.

2. I think they're a funky twist to the regular wristlet. I use wristlets for quick runs and to hold stuff like receipts and whatnot.

3. I'm not a fan...the bags were cute...but its too much on the wristlet I think.

4. ^ I agree.. it's overkill on a wristlet.

5. I just dont think I would get my moneys worth out of it. I would baby it too much for fear the fur would get matted and nasty and not get much use out of it that way.

6. I have one but haven't used it yet. It's very pretty but I'm waiting til it gets cooler to use it.

7. I am not a fan of fur period, so I would probably not get this wristlet. Coach is coming out with so many cute styles for fall/winter...I am sure that you will find lots of stuff that you love:love:

8. I have the white hobo..I bought is this past february/March @ the outlet. I haven't used it yet..but I'm planning to hopefully this winter. I just wish it won't get dirty.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice