Opinion on Pochette Metis

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thinking about purchasing a Pochette Metis. I've been reading many things about peeling, cracking and crooked locks. Would love some input from those that have this beautiful bag. Also curious if this bag is thought to be more of a "dressy" bag or can be worn casual as well? TIA :smile:

2. I love mine!...

berbils likes this.
  3. I bought it the first year it came out, and sold due to a faulty lock. I missed it and bought another, but after about 6 months saw the firsts signs of cracking at the flap, and sold again. I will not buy it again.

I loved it as a casual bag. It was not dressy to me. Super cute, super comfortable, and roomy enough for my stuff. I felt like a million bucks carrying it! I was sad to let it go.

berbils likes this.
  4. I've had mine for a year and a half. I use it very often and haven't had any issue with it at the moment. Wouldn't trade it for anything else

berbils likes this.
  5. Love mine. It's quite casual and so far no problems at all (knock on wood) after using it daily for about 2 months when I first got it.

berbils likes this.
  6. Love mine! I have the old model and have no issues with it so far but don't use it as an every day bag..

berbils likes this.
  7. Agree with all above had mine since 2014 well used and loved. Can be casual or dressy easy to wear [emoji166]

berbils likes this.
  8. I've had mine since it first came out. No issues at all!
    Love that bag, I would never part with it!

berbils likes this.
  9. I love mine...but I recently had an issue...the lv stamping at the front is fading only after the 3rd time using it... I am waiting for LV's Quality Team's response (which my SA said will be 2 weeks) ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466392488.090611.jpg

10. I got mine in 2013, at first I had no problems, then the glazing started peeling off, I took it to the boutique and they repaired the glazing for free, now it's as good as new. I really enjoy using this bag it's a great shape and size, one of my favorites :love:

berbils likes this.
  11. May I ask how long you had the bag for before the glazing started peeling? And how often you used the bag?

12. The peeling happened recently, so it started 3 years after I bought it.
    The first year I used it a lot, then only occasionally after. Now I'm using it every day and watching the glazing, just in case it starts peeling again, but so far so good!

13. Oh no! I haven't had any problems with mine yet! Hopefully they will take care of it for you!

14. I hope it won't take long...coz the longer it stays with me...the more scared I am that it will never get resolved..

15. I think that they will take care of it for you. They have a very long process with tepairs, returns and exchanges unfortunately :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice