Opinion on Orange Glazed CC?

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I :heart: Orange and am a bit interested in this bag.

Has anyone seen this IRL or anything in the orange glazed caviar?

Opinions?

Orange.jpg

In the reference library there is a thread where all the red bags are kept and Savanah has some absolutely stunning pictures of this bag!!! I think this is a good bag - it's Chanel, and it's practical!!

Kind of expensive though ---> more than US$3,200!! :Push:

maxter, i have this bag and the color is just beautiful IRL. It's not really orange, it's more like a brick red. you can use this color all year around. it's also very roomy. I love it so much I also got one in black. here are some pics:
IMG_9109.jpg

IMG_9108.jpg

IMG_9120.jpg

IMG_9113.jpg

Savannah, thanks for the extra pics. Now i'm really curious to see the color IRL! It looks really easy to just sling over your shoulder and go.

Congrats on the bag - it looks beautiful!!!

I love, LOVE, love this bag! Its gorgeous IRL. I love it in the black & the white too. The white is really stunning, but white always scares me a little!

There are a lot of things that I like about this bag. The shape and size are ideal. I like the minimal hardware and the double zippers. I like the texture and quilting. The color is good. The overall style is classic and would be great for everyday use. It is a very ulilitarian bag which helps to justify the price.

I'm normally not a "color" type of person but this orange is to die for! It is a glorious, rich color and I keep thinking I need any bag in that color! Go for it!!!