opinion on my dresses, please?

maria28

loving H...
O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
hi,

i'll be attending my SIL's summer wedding (august) and can't decide which dress to wear. the only colour that is a big no-no is black. i've taken pics of the dresses, pls lmk what you think and help me pick which one to wear. and what accessories (jewellery, etc) to wear. the only thing i won't be using though is a bag/clutch as i've 2 under 5's children to look after as well:sweatdrop:.

the wedding would be held at the Lanesborough Hotel, london, UK (http://www.lanesboroughlondon.com/). i've included the hotel website to add a little background info. it'd start at 4pm with the registry (in the hotel), then followed by family photos taking, and then dinner straight after that...so i'd have to wear the same outfit for the entire event.

thanks so much for looking and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

TIA:heart:

Attachments

• P1020505_2.jpg
    P1020505_2.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 151
  • P1020510_2.jpg
    P1020510_2.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 133
Wow you look super cute in both dresses! Either one would be fine for the wedding. I love the color of the yellow dress but I think I'd go with the printed dress...it looks a little better and is more unique IMO :flowers:
In terms of jewelry, I would keep it simple with the yellow dress because of the beads on it...maybe a simple pair of earrings. For the floral dress I think you can get away with a simple little necklace and some earrings :smile: I don't think you need too much jewelry with either dress.

Hi Maria! You look great in both dresses but the pink printed dress is just "WOW"! Very beautiful dresses!! Also I think with the pink dress, it'll be easier to hide dirt should any of the children attempt to hug you with greasy muddy hands or something.

Gold jewelry would be classic, silver would be modern. Cant go wrong with either!

thank you, ladies:heart:...i shall stick to the pink one. i'll take pics of the prospective shoes i have later today. now it's am here and it's busy2 with the kids activities.

mello_yello_jen: hi ((waves back))!

shop2drop1: LOL..yes, dh was joking about that too....he was asking "is basket ball -man your date?":roflmfao::roflmfao:.

here're the 4 shoes i have:

- dark brown suede CL pumps (i've included a stock photo of the same shoe. the pic is black, but mine are dark brown).
- gold BCBG max azria strappy sandals (my photo taking skills are bad:shame:smile:
- dark brown steve madden peep toe pumps (ordered and on the way to me)
- gold steve madden peep toe pumps (ordered and on the way to me)

which ones should i wear? i'm not even sure if the shoes really matter since they'll be covered by the dress:confused1:

sorry for all the questions...i normally have a very casual dress-style (hence the lack of evening occasions shoes/sandals =P) and don't want to look odd on my SIL's wedding.

Attachments

• P1020513.jpg
    P1020513.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 30
  • prodImage.ms.jpeg
    prodImage.ms.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 827-272166-d.jpg
    827-272166-d.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 827-272164-d.jpg
    827-272164-d.jpg