Opinion on MBMJ Luxy Zip Clutch

prisca

Mar 13, 2006
Yay or Nay? :graucho:

NMV014N_mn.jpg

Leather interior with a center zip pocket and card slots; front snap-flap pocket.4 1/2"H x 7 3/4"W x 1"D.

.forwardFriend { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; font-weight: normal; color: blue; text-decoration: underline;} .forwardFriend:link { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; font-weight: normal; color: blue; text-decoration: underline;} .forwardFriend:visited { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; font-weight: normal; color: blue; text-decoration: underline;} .forwardFriend:hover { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; font-weight: normal; color: blue; text-decoration: underline;}

^ Agreed. Not a huge fan of the chalk, but love the Luxy Zip Clutch.

I have one in "meringue," which is a cream/light beige color. I love it! It's very roomy and mine is holding up beautifully. Here's a picture of mine, opened a little (on my monitor the color is lighter than in real life):
luxy.jpg

^ Agreed. Not a huge fan of the chalk, but love the Luxy Zip Clutch.

I have one in "meringue," which is a cream/light beige color. I love it! It's very roomy and mine is holding up beautifully. Here's a picture of mine, opened a little (on my monitor the color is lighter than in real life):
luxy.jpg

Did you treat it with some type of leather protectant? Will that type of leather (textured) get easily dirty?

i have this in meringue as well! i love it!! it's bigger than a conventional wallet but it's nice because it holds so much.

btw, wordbox, the picture of your zip clutch inspried me to get mine :smile:

That's awesome, jinhee! I'm glad you love yours, too.

prisca, I never treated mine with anything, and it's still in great shape. There are a few tiny rubs along the seams, but nothing major.

Does the front snap of this wallet tend to come undone inside your purses? I just ordered this in beige and that's a huge problem I have with my current wallet but I see this at least it has a center zip compartment for my change.

^ Mine has never ever come undone. I keep coupons in the front part of the clutch and have never had a problem. I keep a checkbook in it, cash, cards, etc. and change in the zip compartment. So far so good! I love it.

Yayy it's here and I love it!! I love how large it is.. I'm sure I can keep my cell phone inside and use it alone without a purse while I run errands. I'm sooo excited!

I'm so happy I chose this over the softy. I think it's much cuter.

That color is fantastic, congrats! Also, the paisley interior and the design itself is super cute...

my only gripe with the clutch is the letters all over it...am I the only person who doesn't like the letters? I don't like the writing on any of the bags either. :Push:

^ I'm not a big fan of the letters on the leather on the larger items, but I like it for the wallets.

I think that letters on bags are a huge pet peeve of mine (coach/dooney/etc)

Well, other than the fact that
1. Coach is ugly (and some of their "legacy" series are COMPLETE MJ rip offs)
2. dooney is hideous.

But yeah, letters bug me. :P