Opinion on 'Leo' Clutch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking for a fairly plain clutch and think I've found it :biggrin: the 'Leo' clutch - I don't have any experience with RM bags so would like to know if anyone else has this clutch - quality - size(how much it holds) etc.......it comes in such lovely colors but unfortunately I need black! Oh and the price is amazing!

(sorry for the small photos - it's an envelope style with zipper detail around the edges)

Attached Files:

2. These are the details I found for description and dimensions!!! It looks like it would hold a lot but it is flat so items would have to be flat so it doesn't look too bulky or full. Its longer than taller but flat.

Zipper-teeth trim brings an edgy statement to a saffiano Rebecca Minkoff clutch. The magnetic front flap lifts to reveal a logo-lined, single-pocket interior. Dust bag included.

Leather: Cowhide.
    Weight: 13oz / 0.37kg.
    Imported, China.

MEASUREMENTS
    Height: 8in / 20cm
    Length: 14in / 35.5cm
    Depth: 2in / 5cm

3. I just ordered the hot pink color! If you want, I can post pics once it arrives. ;) I should have it in two days.

4. I just ordered the pale pink! I agree, it's a really cute clutch at a great price point! Could see myself getting a few more colours in the future...

5. Did you get your clutch? I ordered the black - and I adore it!!! The quality is excellent and I love the style, it's quite roomy too - so so pleased! Thinking of getting another one, I already have a hot pink TB clutch so thinking of the grey or the pale turquoise :graucho:

6. Congratulations! How is the pale pink? What will you wear it with?

7. Ok - they have since all SOLD OUT :sad:

I wanted to get the pale pink but missed out, ordered the grey instead. Can't wait to receive it!

Wonder if they will redo the line with different colours since its proved so popular? Let's hope!

8. Received my grey clutch this morning - again it's a fab classic style :woohoo:only thing is it's much lighter than the grey that appeared on screen, no problem though, most likely makes it more versatile!

I sincerely hope they bring more colours - red or navy comes to mind!