Opinion on Gucci Sunglasses

I would like to get my first pair of Gucci sunglasses and wanted some opinions on these:

http://www.gucci.com/ca-en/styles/343668J13231007#

What do you think of these sunglasses? Do you think the Gucci logo is too much? Does anyone have this style or opinions on another style of sunglasses?

thanks!
I LOVE these, I have them in 3 colors: brown, black (the ones in the photo) and purple (I was SO overjoyed to find these as purple is my fav colour) :love::heart:

I LOVE these, I have them in 3 colors: brown, black (the ones in the photo) and purple (I was SO overjoyed to find these as purple is my fav colour) :love::heart:
Wow you really do love them!! :smile: I have decided to get the black ones. Do you know whether the black ones are polarized? The description on the Gucci website doesn't say they are polarized, but it does for the tortoiseshell pair?

Wow you really do love them!! :smile: I have decided to get the black ones. Do you know whether the black ones are polarized? The description on the Gucci website doesn't say they are polarized, but it does for the tortoiseshell pair?
My brown ones are polarized, I haven't seen polarized black ones.