Opinion on eva

I love my eva...I use her all the time...shes so versatile....when I wanna be more chic I use her with the chain only...when I wanna go casual use the strap...such a great purchase...get tons of compliments to... I usally use her on my trips .

The only downfall imo is the size you cant fit much....i can fit my emilie wallet my iphone...keys, lipstick ...wich was a little bit bigger!!!

I agree with the ladies above. Eva is a very functional bag and it fits more items in it. I don't find the shape awkward being in a bigger bag but that depends on you how you feel about it. I suggest you go in the store and play around with it. Then decide from there.

i love my eva

90321bd1.jpg

314c465b.jpg

it goes everywhere. i can fit my phone, wallet, epi-pen, strap and usually something else.

theres no stress on the straps. i like to switch out the strap so i made a little pouch for it so it doesnt get in the way. in only took my phone out to take pics

I love my Eva! I got a Mini Pochette Accessoires for my birthday but I didn't like it as a wristlet as it was just too small and the SA at Louis Vuitton told me they're not meant to be worn like that even though everyone does it. So I upgraded to the Eva and have never regretted it.

It's a great bag for day or evening and it can fit more than the Milla. I've had mine for a year or two and I haven't had any problems with it. My sister has the Milla and I'm glad I got the Eva seeing as that's more like a Pochette Accessoires.

I have used Eva's inside other bags too, but it's not ideal. The size especially... it's really more of an evening bag. I didn't do it for long, it just wasn't right, for me anyway. I have had 2 Evas and sold them both. I still have my Milla MM :smile: LOVE that bag... I would recommend getting that. It is a great evening/errands clutch as well as cosmetic pouch inside other bags (I use it for that every day), and it does feel more luxurious with that interior. I have seen a pic where someone added a vachetta strap to the Milla and that even looked great. The extra zipper fabric on the Eva bothered me too. Not for quality just for appearance. Here is a comparison shot. Eva on top Milla on the bottom. Good luck deciding!

millamodel.jpg

This is the 1st Milla mod shot that I've seen. It Looks great! :biggrin: Is it bgger than the regular pochette?

I have a monogram Eva and I love, love, love her to bits. :hbeat::hbeat::hbeat: I have no problems about the fact that the zipper extends. The Eva holds the essentials, but I don't think it is too flimsy.

I wear the Eva alone on errands or on nights out. But I also put her inside my Totally MM or Monty GM when at work or when travelling.