Opinion on dresses I will be taking to resort

naturale

Mar 6, 2006
I bought these dresses to take to my caribbean vacation next week...I need some opinions please:

The first one...I want to travel with....how does it look? should I take my LV Monty or my RM black purse (will post pic in a ltl bit with the RM)

The second picture...how does it look with the scarf...I want to wear it on the plane and at the airport (I have to make two stops)....should I not wear it...maybe wear with a cardigan....if yes to scarf...is the white color ok or should I get a different color?

The last two dresses I just love...the first one is a Gypsi05...I love it...I can't beleive I got may hands on one....the last dress is a CC California.

TIA.

Attachments

• trip outfits 001.jpg
    trip outfits 001.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 129
  • trip outfits 004.jpg
    trip outfits 004.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 122
  • trip outfits 005.jpg
    trip outfits 005.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 676
  • trip outfits 006.jpg
    trip outfits 006.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 111
  • trip outfits 007.jpg
    trip outfits 007.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 63
I bought these dresses to take to my caribbean vacation next week...I need some opinions please:

The first one...I want to travel with....how does it look? should I take my LV Monty or my RM black purse (will post pic in a ltl bit with the RM)

The second picture...how does it look with the scarf...I want to wear it on the plane and at the airport (I have to make two stops)....should I not wear it...maybe wear with a cardigan....if yes to scarf...is the white color ok or should I get a different color?

The last two dresses I just love...the first one is a Gypsi05...I love it...I can't beleive I got may hands on one....the last dress is a CC California.

TIA.

That middle dress is gorgeous! And it looks perfectly comfortable for travelling. I'd vote for the black RM to go with the first dress. Yes to the scarf, and in black to go with your bag or a brighter color, say, cobalt or red. The white's rather nice, too, so if you like that, stay with it.

That middle dress is gorgeous! And it looks perfectly comfortable for travelling. I'd vote for the black RM to go with the first dress. Yes to the scarf, and in black to go with your bag or a brighter color, say, cobalt or red. The white's rather nice, too, so if you like that, stay with it.

Thanks for suggestions!

I am really petite-it looks like I am wearing curtains!
I tried on a maxi dress at Saks last week and walked out of the dressing room-both my mom and the SA started laughing!

The first dress looks nice with the black bag. Normally, I would go with a cardigan but it is probably more practical to wear a scarf for travel. And it looks good with the dress so I would wear it.
The second dress looks absolutely stunning on you! Beautiful, simple and elegant.
The last one looks great too. I love your necklace.

The first dress looks nice with the black bag. Normally, I would go with a cardigan but it is probably more practical to wear a scarf for travel. And it looks good with the dress so I would wear it.
The second dress looks absolutely stunning on you! Beautiful, simple and elegant.
The last one looks great too. I love your necklace.

Thanks for your opinion!