Opinion on Chloe studded boots

They will definitely get you noticed :smile: I love Chloe shoes, and while these aren't my favourite pair they've done, if you love them and have wanted them for ages, go for it! Everything that's dated eventually comes back in again.

But, I think what is most telling is that this is the second release of these shoes... and what these sell for on ebay ;)

chloe boots are great and these are fun and in lots of places sold out already but I don't think that they will be a classic that you can wear forever. if that does not bother you, sure why not? but if this is like an investment piece, I wouldn't go for it.

I just can't imagine why these would ever not be in style?!? I think there is something to be said that they are back again after first being released in 2008 - sold out then and will probably do the same now...

i have the original ones when they first came out and bought a backup pair
im an avid collector and shoes like the susan boots or the nicholas kirkwood for rodarte shoes stay in my archives when i do not wear them anymore. and occasionally i will dig them back out and i know that they will be the talk of the event wherever i wear them

the chloes ones are already a staple in my wardrobe :smile:

_DSC0045.jpg

got mine!

I love them. They are very chic. I have two pair. Cream and black. I think cream is more Elton John and the black is more Elvis ;).

Wear them because they are a part of your style. Don't worry about trend. If you love them, then get them. I tone down the rest of my outfit when I wear them. Simple and let the shoes shine.

Hi guys!

Ok, honestly, what do you think of these Chloe studded boots? Would you consider these an investment piece, or are they too trendy? I have been kinda lusting after them for ages, but honestly, I feel like they are loud, and will be dated in time. Opinions? Anyone own them? xoxo:smile:

http://www.barneys.com/Studded-Ankle-Boot/501669719,default,pd.html?cgid=SHOES05

I have the original ones Susan from 2008 in Lambskin, in ivory, and this year I ordered the black and red one in calf. For me, it is more than a collector, it is a part of the Fashion History! They have been in the Top 5 of the more wanted comtempory shoes for 5 years! We hate them or love them, that so simple!:queen:Never out of date, IMO!

Attachments

• susanmc.jpg
    susanmc.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 1,148
Please keep the opinions coming! I didn't notice these boots when they came out (hangs head in shame) but I really like them and they suit my style well. The only thing I can't get over is the price. I have never spent so much on a pair of shoes. Justifiable? I can't decide. Here's a pic of Pamela Love rocking hers. I just love how they look when they are a bit beat-up.

Attachments

• image-3305771529.jpg
    image-3305771529.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 1,835