Opinion on Burberry Nova Espadrille and Nove peep-toes

OVincze

Oct 8, 2010
I am considering getting either of these, my local boutique has them in my size, well need to go try them on as I normally wear 37.5 and the espadrilles are 38 but the peep toe 37.5. What do you think of them? I am sort of torn, the espadrille are really fun but the peep-toes probably fit my lifestyle better, perhaps even ok at the office. My only concern is that I have never been a peep-toe person never owned one before, not sure why. I would love to hear your opinions; here are the linkes to both pairs:

http://us.burberry.com/store/womens-...ge-espadrille/

I dunno if the espadrille get dirty easily and whether they are trendy or could be worn for years. Otehrwise, I originally preferred them I think but like I said the peep-toes are probably better for my lifestyle and more versatile.

http://us.burberry.com/store/womens-...ckle-peep-toe/

Thank you ladies in advance!

the espadrille are much cuter. not a fan of the big buckle over the peep toe, though everything else is ok.

since they're both coated canvas, dont think it'll get that dirty, and i think the espadrille will work with jeans, skirts, dresses, shorts, etc. for the warmer weather.

Thanks for your opinion; I too think they are cuter and more my style. I hope they will fit me as they are a half size larger than what I usually wear but apparently they do run a bit on the small side.

But I do think the heels will work year around, whereas the espadrille not so much. I'm not a huge fan of the buckle on the heel but I'm not a huge fan of espadrilles either but if you love espadrilles I would say go for that!

I have never owned wedges and yes I love the look of espadrilles but yes the heels could work year around and at the office too. I will let you all know how it goes after I have tried them on, I am kinda torn I actually love both. I do love the buckles on these particular shoes they make them more unique. I have the matching bag a Nova tote and the price of these shoes are not bad either. Thanks and keep the opinions coming!

I think I am going with the espadrilles I tried them both on today and interestingly a 37 is what fit me from both styles. I am normally a 37.5 and both looked great on the bucle is not shiny but a really beautiful chrome color and not big at all and though they are versatile I think the espadrilles were even cuter and not only that but they were extremely comfortable. I am used to wearing heels and stilletos so a 10 cm wedge felt like nothing and I have wide feet but the front was extremely comfortable as well. On the other hand the toebox of the closed shoes (oh, sorry I tried on the closed toe version and not the peep toes) the toebox was a bit narrow for my feet and my experience is that patent leather does not stretch very much and I do not want to buy something again that will kill my feet. I think the wedges will be so much fun for the summer, my first wedges ever:smile:)) Soooo excited and going back tomorrow to buy them since it is my day off tomorrow.