Opinion of my new Paige denim and outfit

1. These are my first pair of paige denim, but I think that they make my butt look flat. I bought them cause everybody says that they make your butt look good, and this is my new top--what do you'll think.

me 002.jpg me 006.jpg
  2. it's hard to tell about your butt because the pics are kind of small - do you have bigger ones? i love the top, though, it really makes your waist look tiny!

3. From what I can see you look great, no pancake butt from where I am sitting. :P

4. Thank your, I'll try to post a bigger picture--I'm trying to figure out how this works.

5. Maybe this will be a bigger picture.

me 008.jpg
  6. You look good, I am a die-hard Paige follower.

I like the outfit, and the jeans look great.

7. I think they look great! I'm a big fan of Paige Jeans.

8. lol i wish i had your butt. after seeing mine, you'd want to kiss yours and apologize to it for calling it a pancake...

so, in other words, looks great from where i'm sitting!

9. lol thought that too.:biggrin:

10. LOL, thank you.

11. Lookin' GOOD!!

12. Darling, your bum looks faaaaaaaaabulous!

I just got a pair of citizens of humanity jeans, and seriously they make my bum look amazing ( I have a bubble butt!). I can never wear my abercromibe jeans again!

but seriously, the outfit is hot, and you don't have a flat bum at alll.

13. Hey thanks, I loooove citizens of humanity--more than the paige. I'm waiting on my second pair--the kelly colorado--they're fabulous jeans.

14. You look incredible! .

15. LOVE THEM!(yes..I have 6 pairs of paige jeans...LOVE THEM!!!!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice